Ski Mask The Slump God🤤

"it's 3 in the morning where is he."
you said, getting impatient waiting for Stokeley. 
"fuck this" you said as you starting packing a smaller bag.
15 Minutes Later

"Y/N!!" he yelled your name when he walked through the front door, blocking it.
"MOVE STOKELEY!" you started to yell at him while he's looking at you confused as to why you are yelling at him.

"first of all who you talking to?!""i'm talking to you stokeley clevon go-" he cuts you off my grabbing your throat, not tight, but not gentle either

"i'm talking to you stokeley clevon go-" he cuts you off my grabbing your throat, not tight, but not gentle either.
(NIAGRA FALLS🌊)
"you might wanna watch who the fuck you talking to." you just looked at him and smirked.
"so you think it's funny." he questioned you.
"did i laugh" you retorted.
"go get me some ice then go upstairs" he demanded.
"nigga i ain't getting you sh-"
"GO GET ME SOME FUCKING ICE."

(okay you'll see why he needed ice in a minute😏. )

after you got him some ice you went upstairs and sat on the bed. stokeley came in not too long after.
"take off your clothes."
"i'm not doi-"
"y/n if i have to repeat myself one more fucking time." his breathing started to increase. you quickly started to remove your clothes.

you look at him confused.
"why are you eating ice?" he smirked.
"you'll see." you got nervous.

he picked you up and gently slammed you on the bed. he starts leaving soft love bites down your neck as you let out low moans. he moves down to your breast. there's a cold sensation. (from the ice) he moves down lower. he pauses..and eats more ice. before you can ask any questions, he immediately starts fEaStInG.
"h-holy fuuuck." you moan feeling his cold tongue running up and down your clit. you pull his hair and bite your lip.
"mmmm" you start to moan louder.
he starts moving his tongue in a circular motion. he then sticks 2 fingers inside of you. harshly, he starts pumping them in and out. he mumbles something, sending a vibration through your body.
"fuuck, i'm gonna c-cum"
"not yet. don't cum until i tell you to, or else."
it was hard to cause the pleasure was just too much. your breathing became uneasy. he pushed his tongue inside of you and began to suck your clit.
"ahh fuckk." you moaned even louder. you eventually released on his face.
"i thought i told you not to cum yet. flip over."
you got on all fours.
"what about the con-" before you could finish, his EnTeRs you.
"oh FUCK!" you try to move away but he grabs your arms and pulls them behind you and begins to thrust harder and faster. his eyes start to roll back..
"f-fuck- ah shit" he starts to moan. his thrust begins to get sloppier. indicating he's about to release, so are you . but before you could,
"turn on your back." he pulls your legs on his shoulders and begins again.
"oh fuck s-stokeleyy." he slaps your ass.
"what's my name?" he begins to speed up.
"fuckkk slow d-down. ahhh fuck." he slaps your ass again, this time harder.
"what's my name?!" he says more aggressively.
"fuck, it's d-daddy. oh my g od." his thrusts start to slow down.
"go faster please daddy." he looks at you.
"don't tell me what to do." he places his hand around your neck and starts going harder and faster than before. your eyes start to roll back.
you place your hand on his stomach indicating you were gonna cum. he quickly pulls out and begins to suck on your cLiT.
"oh fuck right there." your toes curl and your back starts to arch. you get a feeling in your stomach. you release and your body begins to shake.
"on your knees." he grabs your head and places his dick in between your lips. he starts to thrust and begins to face fuck you.

(yeoo that is like a MUST HAVE for me. i want ski to face fuck me-)

he looks down at you and smirks. his thrust became sloppier. you felt him twitch inside of your mouth. he pulls out of your mouth.
"say ahh" you open your mouth as he starts to stroke himself. his eyes roll back as cum starts to spill out on your tongue. you swallow every bit of it.
"good girl" he tongue kisses you.
( BITCHHH NUTTTT👅💦🌊)

"now go take a break, we not finished yet"

🌎
🌎
🌎
🌎
🌎
🌎
🌎
🌎
🌎
🌎
🌎
🌎
🌎
🌎
🌎
🌎
🌎
🌎
🌎
🌎
🌎
(have y'all ever seen skis dick?)
this one was written by Sunny ;)
@ stokeley.cg
don't eat, this was my first um...sMuT..
give feedback! AND VOTE👅 also follow