chapter 2

Hyoonji's POV

"ok class today we will have a partner project so I'll be choosing your partner and you guys have to learn what love is " the teacher said "now class ill be announcing the partners for this project" I was kind of scared for who is my partner but pls be someone I know "ok partners Suyeon and Hoseok, Ri and Jungkook, Kae and Jin... and lastly Hyoonji and Yoongi ok go to your partner and talk about what you will do" at least its Yoongi, "hey Ji let's start?" Yoongi asked "yah let's start" I agreed, "so love what is love" I asked "since our parents are close lets ask your mom since our dads are in a business trip and my mom is at your house" he suggested "sure" I agreed.

~after school~

Yoongi's driver took us at our destination and we entered my house "mom im home" I shouted "hey sweetie oh you brought Yoongi" "yah" then Yoongi's mom entered "oh Ji your here and you brought Yoongi" "yes maam we have a project to do" I said " oh I see about what" my mom asked "its about love" Yoongi said kind of embarrassed "oh ok" they said in unison "we need your twos help pls" I cried (not really you know what I mean about cried) "ok so love, love is a strong word and love can mean a lot of thing like you love the things you like or more meaningful like your family, friends and God cause Loving God is more important" my mom spoke, me and Yoongi wrote them down on our notes then we continued, after our talk with our parents I realized talking about love made me realize do I ever get loved? of course my family but what I means is will someone ever like me back? whatever nvm about that we have a project to do, "earth to ji" Yoongi snapped me out  "huh? sorry" "you ok?" he asked "yah sorry" "you always thinking" he chuckled, after a while we finished early it was easy so we just chilled I was on my phone watching old vids when we were young yes young "what are you watching" Yoongi was beside me "wth you scared me" I was holding my chest and why so close to my face yoongi "are you watching videos of me?" Yoongi asked with a smirk "Huh in your dreams kitty" then he took my phone "hey give that back" he was running around my room I was chasing him "cant catch me" he shouted then I pushed him on my bed holding his shirt while reaching for my phone "got it bitch" then I looked at our position I was on top of him on his lap and I got off him "sorry about that" I was embarrassed my face turned red "it's fine I'm sorry" then he tapped the empty space beside him so I sat down next to him "at least let me see what you were watching" he asked "are you sure you want that?" "I want to know" "alright then" I showed him our video when we were young " awe you look so small hahaha an till now still short" he teased "hey" I hit him on his arm it wasn't even that hard "ouch" he touched where in hit him "geeze your so weak that wasn't even hard" "your so cute when you were young" "just young?" "Yup" he teased again "I hate you" "I love you" he said which made me blush "what?" "I love you as a friend" "oh ok" why did I get my Hope's up he doesn't even like me back yes me having a crush on my childhood bestfriend since I was in elementary "I love you too" I smiled hiding my feelings again then my phone rang I answered it "hello?" "Hey its chan" chan is my boyfriend we've been dating since first year "hey babe why you call" "oh I'm coming to your house I miss you I'm in your house your mom allow me in where are you" shit yoongi is here "oh I'm in my room I'm coming down" "ok I'll wait let's eat somewhere ok" "sure" "ok love you babe" "love you channie bye" "bye" then I hang up "we should go now" "ok" we went downstairs "channie" I ran to him then hugged him "hey babe" he hugged me back "I should go now I'll see you tomorrow ji" "ok yoongi bye" "bye" "bye eomeoni" "bye yoongi" then he left "let's go to dinner" "ok" then me and chan left "bye mom" "be safe"

Yoongi POV

I left ji's house cause I was jealous of chan I like ji and when I said I love you to her I almost expose my feelings I was scared so I said as friends but for real I love you more than that I wish it was that easy when I saw ji hugging chan I was hurt super hurt so I left "why yoongi why did you say that agh" I was in the car hitting myself when I didnt realize the light was red then a car hit me then I unconscious then I saw blank

End POV

~next day~

Hyoonji's POV

I woke up by my alarm when "nonna something happened last night" hyunjin entered my room "what happened" I was shocked cause he just entered my room without knocking "it's about yoongi hyung" I was on tears when I heard that so I ran straight to the bathroom to get ready and when I was done I went to my mom and we both drove to the hospital

~At the hospital~

Me and my mom ran straight to the counter then asked for the room after that we ran to the room yoongi was we saw his mom crying and his dad behind her we came in I ran straight to yoongi crying my eyes out holding his hands then he woke up "yoongi??!!" I hugged him then he push me off him "who are you?"