The End

~6 years later~

I walk down the Alexandria streets with Judith and Lacey to Jessie's house for their school work for the day. Alexandria has evolved so much since we got here. "Bye Mommy!" Judith and Lacey say in sync as both of them walk into Jessie's house with the other kids. I wave at the girls and Jessie.

I walk into the house to change into more decent clothes. I put on brown skinny jeans and a baggy white tee. I walk up to the mirror beside the bed. I lift my shirt and look at my little bump. I see Rick walk in through the mirror. "Hey." I smile.
"Hey." He says back as he walks around the bed to get to me. He hugs me from behind and kisses my neck while rubbing my little bump. I smile, "The doctor said the baby should be the size of a coconut." I say. He buries his head I got he crook of my neck. "Gettin' big fast." He replies.

"I dropped the girls off earlier. I have to go to Maggie's today too." I say.

"I have to go on a run with Daryl today, Angel."

I nod in response. He lets go of my embrace, "Love you." He says before he leaves the door way. "Love you." I say back.

I go downstairs and see Carl and Enid on the couch. "Hey guys. What's up?" I greet them.

"Where'd dad go?" Carl asks.

"Oh he went on a run with Daryl." I respond. He nods. Enid gets up and pecks his lips. "I have to go, I have watch." She says. Carl nods. "Bye Enid." I say as she waves. "So are you guys serious?" I ask while handing Carl a coffee.

"It's been a year since we started dating. And I love her." He takes a sip of his coffee.

"Have you told her?" I ask. I think Carl and Enid are great for each other.

"No, not yet." He responded while looking down at his feet.

"You should." I say while checking my watch. "I have to go to Maggie's. I'll be back in a couple hours with the girls." He nods and I walk out.

•••

I knock on the door and Glenn opens it with little Patricia in his hands. "Hi come in. Maggie will be down with Hershel in a minute." He smiles.

"Thank you." I say and walk in. "Want any water or anything?" He asks.

"No I'm fine." I smile.

Maggie comes down stairs with Hershel. Hershel smiles and hugs me. Maggie then sits on the couch and we talk for hours. We talked about the kids and how things were before. How things changed so fast. I had Lacey a tear into living in Alexandria. Carl is twenty three and getting into a serious relationship. Daryl and Beth got married. Andrea and Merle are happy and still the same.

I get done with Maggie and leave to get the girls. I get to Jessie's and the girls walk off. "Thank you." I say to Jessie and we walk off. Alexandria is growing everyday. It's a miracle we found this place. I can finally feel safe again. "Can we take Renly for a walk today." Lacey asks. I look down at her "I have a few things to do today. Maybe Carl can take you guys." I say.

Renly was in Alexandria the whole time. I remember the day he ran off and I never saw him again. I always thought he was dead but she found her way to Alexandria and we found him. The world is so peaceful now in these walls. Everyone had their own family and was happy again. I go on runs sometimes. Not as much as I want to. Usually Rick goes and I stay home with the kids. Now that I'm pregnant no one even lets me step outside the walls.