THREE.

Amirah's POV
Why do I let Marni take me places? I just want to go home but these girls are having the time of their lives. Sipping on my drink, I watched the girls dancing like idiots. I shook my head, how am I actually friends with such crackheads.

"Why aren't you dancing with them" I heard from behind me. It was the lightskin boy from the kitchen, I remember his name being LK. " I don't dance", I replied to him whilst turning to look at him.

He was alright looking, had good dress sense but he wasn't my type. He was more Armani's type. She loved off lightskin boys a bit too much for her own good.

"You remind me of my boy JB, the one from the kitchen" he said whilst laughing. I guess he was talking bout the one that stares. I was curious to know how and why I reminded him of this JB guy. I looked up at him with a confused expression on my face to push him to explain. "He's antisocial like you, you clearly hate things like this" I chuckled lightly, was my face that easy to read? I was always told my face wasn't approachable but I didn't think it was that bad. I liked it like this, it meant bums wouldn't approach me.

"Who's your friend in the shorts?" I looked over to the girls to see who he was referring to. Armani. I smiled, he was just her type. "That's my sister, Armani". He gave me a look then looked back at her then looked at me again in shock. "Sister?", he asked again. This boy was honestly a character and I couldn't stop laughing. "Yes my sister, different mums same dad".

He nodded and walked over to Armani, I saw her smile as soon as he approached her. This girl and her lightskin men. I watched them whilst they spoke, I could tell Marni liked the look of him and he surely liked the look of her. After getting tired of watching everyone have fun, I decided to join the girls on the dance floor. I was finally letting loose.
                                   *************
Coming out the kitchen, JB decided to join his boys inside the party. Searching for them, his eyes landed on LK talking to a girl. "This guyy", he chuckled to himself. His eyes continued to search the room till they landed on her. Amirah was now in her element, drink in one hand and the other hand in the air as she was vybzing. "So she does know how to have fun" he said as he watched her intently. He was very intrigued by her, he was used to females falling at his feet and forcing it with him. But with her , it was different. She didn't care who he was and he didn't like it.

Amirah could feel eyes on her and as she looked up she caught his eye. Instantly feeling uncomfortable, she looked away and so did he. She looked at him again, fully observing him for the first time. He was quite tall and could dress well. He was most definitely attractive. "He's probably trash though, I can't stand guys like that" she thought to herself as she looked away from him and continued to dance with her friends.