chapter 2

They chase their dream but not together and they happy because their decision make them better.

After many years....

Vanity are now a pyschologist doctor and Clyde is now a successful business man on their company. They are still single, after their brake up they focus on their dream and choose not go into relationship. They are very busy so they not see each other a long time ago. One day their friends invite them in an outing, so that they will bonding with each other. Vanity and Clyde catch up with each other and they talk about each other work. They both shock because they are same single. They said to each other that after they broke up they focus on their dream.

Their friends decide to play again the game, "two truths and one lie".  Vanity and Clyde decide also to join the game. This time Vanity is the first to give a three facts about herself. She said, "one I'am a doctor, second  I'am taken, last I still love Clyde". Their friends and also Clyde are shock on the last one.

The lie is "I'am taken" because she said a while ago to clyde that she is single. The first truth is, "I'am doctor" because she is a doctor now and that is her dream. The second truth is, "I still love Clyde" its true because still now she love Clyde.