Three

A/N//: WARNING: This chapter contains very EXPLICIT and descriptive adult sexual content and language. If you are under the age of 18, legally I'm supposed to tell you not to read this. Do I really care? Answer that for yourself. You've been warned. Read at your own risk. It gets STEAMY. Quickly.

The second kiss the pair shared was even better than the first. The first was gentle, sweet, and tentative, but this one was full of raw passion and hunger and desire. Erart pressed Harold up against the bathroom door and his hands roamed his waist, seeking the warm skin beneath Harold's clothes. He found it quickly and managed to slip his hands higher, roaming Harold's bare chest. Harold didn't miss a beat. His hands wrapped around Erart's waist and pulled his hips closer. Erart could feel the bulge beneath Harold's pants against his own. Lord, at that moment, he wanted the prince more than anything. Erart's fingers slipped back down Harold's chest and found the hem of his shirt and hoodie. He broke off the kiss only to rip the clothing over Harold's head. His lips found Harold's neck immediately after and he kissed just below his chin, trailing down his neck to his collarbone. Erart heard him moan gently against his ear, and he lost all sense. His lips trailed down Harold's chest, kissing, nipping, and sucking on his sensitive skin as he went until he reached the waistband of Harold's sweats. He hooked his thumbs into Harold's waistband of both his boxers and his sweatpants and pulled them down over his waist, leaving them to pool at his ankles. The fabric released the bulge that was hiding beneath, and Erart sucked in a breath. He crouched in front of Harold and took his erection into his hand, stroking it gently as he would his own.

Another moan, louder this time, escaped Harold's lips. "Erart..."

The way Harold said his name sent Erart into overdrive. He enclosed his lips around Harold's tip, swirling his tongue around slightly before sliding his mouth further down the prince's shaft. It was the first time he had ever given a man head and he wasn't very far along, but all of the little gasps and moans and sudden intakes of breath that came from Harold's lips made Erart want him more. He worked his erection with his hand while sliding his lips up and down in a rhythmic pattern.

Harold's slender fingers found their way into Erart's iridescent white locks and tugged gently, pulling him back to his full height.

Erart's lips came off of Harold's tip with a quiet pop. They were slightly swollen and flushed a tender pink. Erart presses those lips against Harold's own, loving the sensitivity of it all. While they kissed, Erart felt Harold's hand slip down the front of his joggers and past his tights and boxers. His knees went weak as those slender fingers of his began to stroke him. God, just that little touch, the gentle caress of Harold's hand made Erart lose control. A shiver of pleasure rippled down Erart's spine. He couldn't think straight. It was as if Harold just knew all of the places that Erart liked to be touched. He muffled a moan by grazing his teeth gently on Harold's lower lip. It seemed Harold was fueled by Erart's moans. He felt the prince hastily pull at his layers of clothing before tugging them past his hips, allowing them to pool at his ankles. Erart kicked the clothing away before wrapping his hands around the back of Harold's thighs. He lifted the slender man up from the ground, the muscles in his arms flexing. After a quiet gasp of surprise, Harold wrapped his legs around Erart's waist. Erart carried Harold over to the shower and stepped inside, submerging them both in the hot spray of the water. He then set Harold down gently before pressing him against the wall of the shower, his hands on either side of Harold's head.

Breathless and flushed, Harold whispered against Erart's mouth, "I can admire a man with strength.

Erart sent a seductive grin Harold's way, water streaming down his porcelain cheeks. "Glad I can oblige."

Erart crouched down in front of Harold once more and enclosed his lips around this tip and shaft. He wrapped one hand around Harold's shaft and held on firmly to Harold's ass with the other to keep himself sturdy. His head bobbed up and down, taking in Harold's full length while also tracing circles around it with his tongue. He found himself falling into a rhythm of motion in tune with the sounds Harold was making. It was euphoric and everything Erart could have every wanted - that he didn't realize he was missing. He listened to Harold's breathing quicken. He could feel his pulse get faster. He so desperately wanted to bring Harold over the edge. His moans were louder and more frantic. And when he heard his name roll off of Harold's lips again in the midst of a moan, he thought he had succeeded.