a promise promise

Dear nancy,

I'm guessing you read the other letter. Just so you know, this isn't a suicide note either. This is more special. You deserve special. Going back wasn't something I wanted to do. But you did. Because you are the strongest person I know. There is no one like you, nancy grace. You are truly one of a kind.

I couldn't do what you did. But don't beat yourself up for it. I was the weak link. If I had gone, we wouldn't have won. So I did what I had to do. I did it for us. For you to have a better life without having to be afraid.

You stood by my side when I needed you. You were there for me. And you never left. Not once. Mostly because you promised promised you would never leave my side. You taught me that. A promise promise is worth more than a regular promise.

So be happy. Don't spend your days locked up in your room, crying those beautiful eyes out. Please be the happiest version of yourself. For me.

Thank you for sticking by my side loser.

I promise promise that you'll see me again.

- stanley

🎈

"Do you think that birds get tired of flying?" Nancy played with her necklace stan had made her. She layed her head on stan's lap.

"I'd imagine they do." Stan hummed.

"They probably sleep while flying! Is that a thing? It probably is." Nancy chuckled. Stan layed back on a tree while Nancy layed on his lap. It was all tok perfect for him.

"Nance?"

"Yeah?"

Nancy sat up, staring at the curly haired boy infront of her. "Do you ever think about us? Like us in the future?"

"I think about us everyday. There isn't a day that I don't think about you and me. It's honestly a nice thing to think about when I'm nervous." Nancy admitted. She blushed when stan smiled. "Why? Do you not?"

"I do. More than you think. I think about us leaving derry. Us traveling the world. Just us being together like I want us to be."

"Maybe one day we'll do that." Nancy gripped stan's hand.

"Promise promise?"

"I promise promise stan."