8: 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲

Madeleine was currently at Olly's place and just saw Emily's recent post and she was pissed. She knew the post had something to do with Olly and she knew that she posted the photo for him to see.

Olly was currently in the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water and didn't even know about the post, Madeleine was the one who liked the photo but Olly didn't know that.

"look what she posted" Madeleine said walking into the kitchen and showing Olly the post. Olly looked at it for a couple of seconds, then turned around not caring.

"who cares what she post Mads, I don't and neither should you. she wants a reaction and you better not give her one" Olly said turning back around to face Madeleine who looked irritated.

Olly could sense she was irritated and wrapped his arms around her waist. "why do you look so mad babe?"

"because I don't like her. she is annoying and continues to try and flirt with you and she knows we are dating but-" Olly cut her off by kissing her.

"you done now?" Olly asked after he pulled away. Madeleine shaked her head yes and handed Olly his phone.

"I want you to unfollow her" Madeleine said as she walked back into the living room. Olly followed behind her, "okay, if that's what you want"

Olly said sitting down next to Madeleine. "wait really?"

"yes Mads, I don't even know why I followed her back in the first place and maybe if she sees i unfollowed her, she'll leave us alone" Olly said looking over at Madeleine with a smile.

"probably not but thank you" Madeleine kisses Olly's cheek as he unfollows Emily hoping that this would be the end of this "drama".

but it was only the beginning.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I suck at writing stuff like this but i tried and that's all that matters <3