One

Christian Brown

"Christian I have a task for you.."

"Ight shoot" I fixed my cartier frames on my face and watch Deaton pull out a file from the drawer under his desk.

"I need you to go undercover as a driver for this woman" he opened the file pointing to a woman's picture.

Tamika canes

"She bad" I moisturised my bottom lip with my tongue looking at her file.

"Yea Christian, we paying double cause this bitch been working under the radar for awhile now and we gotta catch her, retrieving this file took 6 months. You got 4 months to catch her or you off the case. The police ain't call us for no reason son, so imma need your full attention on this shit, ya heard?"

"Yeah, I got it no problem" I cleared my throat picking up the file

"Any questions?" He asked

"Uh yeah, I'm doing this alone?" I raised a brow

"Yea most of the time but we sending Kayla with you, just try not to fall in love with the target this time" he warned and I smirked getting up and leaving his office.

"What he give you?" I looked up from the file to see Kayla, my partner.

"Tamika Canes" she followed me to the institutes main computer.

"I figured..so I did some digging on this woman. Wasn't easy though" she brought up what she found on the big screen.

"she's going to be staying in the prince waikiki in Honolulu, Hawaii for the next 2 months" she pulled up a picture of the hotel and I nodded.

"I assume to start up another warehouse"

"Any idea of the possible location?" I asked

"No because I assume Deaton told you that she's very good at working under the radar" she pulled out a hair tie and tied her hair up into a bun, revealing her neck tattoo of a crown. I admired Kayla, she was a strong
independent,intelligent and bad ass woman.
We've been working together for 3 years now and I've really gotten to know her, she noticed me staring making her turn a shade of pink. I cleared my throat looking away from her. Only one or two people,including me, knew about her tattoo of a bee because it was on her inner thigh.

"Christian did you hear what I said?"she crossed her arms and I shook my head no

"Stop day dreaming, we have shit to do" that's where her the bad ass in her comes out.

"Ight so how I get her to hire me?" I asked

"I created you a new backgroud" she pulled up a file of me.

Josiah Brown

"You used my middle name" I smirked

"Yea..so when she tries to search you this will all come up anddd....you have to dye your hair purple" she laughed

"Well shit, I just got this blonde" I groaned

"Stop complaining, Clinton will help you" she smiled, Clinton was the guy who got us all ready physically when we had an assignment.

"Chris come along" I turned around seeing Clinton with a bottle of purple hair dye

"Wait wha...is it permanent?" I raised a brow following him into his department.

"No of course not" he smiled

"I think.." he mumbled

"Wha-" he pulled me onto the chair and began applying the dye to my hair.

"Chris don't fall in love with the target this time" he sighed

"Why does everyone keep saying that." I sighed

"Remember what happened last time darling" he mumbled, yes he's gay.

"I don't want to talk about the past Clinton" I shook my head, I followed him to the sink and he washed out the excess dye before drying my hair.

"All done Mr.Brown" he smirked making me chuckle before looking in the mirror, my curls were now purple. I smirked and handed Clinton a one hundred dollar bill then left the department. I saw Kayla waiting for me.

"You look sexy cute" she grinned

"I always look sexy cute ma" I smirked and she rolled her eyes

"Conceited much"

"You know me baby" we both laughed and made our way to the shooting range. The weapons manager handed us both a Beretta 84FS Cheetah. I fixed it under my shirt following Kayla down to the garage. I grabbed my car keys off the rack and pressed the button on the key.

"This car has special memories"Kayla blushed while getting in the car

"Why? Because of the time we had se-" she covered my mouth

"Yes Christian" she shook her head, people enjoyed my company because I was a really honest guy, sometimes too honest..

"Sorry" I smirked bringing to engine to life, the garage door automatically opened and we drove out. I turned the corner and an incoming call came in the name no caller ID.

"Wassup who this?" I spoke

"Josiah Brown?" I heard a feminine voice and I looked at Kayla and she began signaling that it was the target.

"This is he" I cleared my throat

"Right so I heard you tryna' be my personal driver" she spoke with all seriousness

"Yeah, so what I gotta do?" I asked

"You don't seem pressured" she said

"Nah, ain't nun' to it cause I know imma get this job" I spoke confidently While smirking at Kayla.

"We will see Mr.Brown, I'll send through the location" the line went dead and I sighed

"She sound sexy as hell"  Kayla mumbled, she's bisexual.

"We can't fuck the targets either Kay" I laughed

A message came through and I opened it, it was the location she want to meet at.

"Imma drop you at home then imma make my way their Ight?" I looked at Kayla

"Yeah yeah" she nodded

We soon pulled up at her house and she picked her her hand bag and opened the car door.

"Baby where my kiss?" I pouted and she giggled grabbing my face and kissing me, I pulled her back in.

"mmm...Christian you got work to do" she pulled away and I groaned, she shut the car door and she waved bye to me.

I put the location in google maps and made my way there, I hope this shit don't go downhill.