*~ONE~*

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE MOVIES OR CHARACTERS THAT I'LL BE TALKING ABOUT IN THIS BOOK. PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED BY ANYTHING I SAY HERE; THEY ARE JUST MY OPINIONS.

Ok. I'll be talking about the princess scene in Ralph Breaks The Internet. You know the time when Vanellope went to ohmydisney.com and ran into the princesses.

Well first of all, people say that their are only eleven(or ten, if you don't want to include Elsa) official Disney Princesses, which include;
~ Snow White
~ Cinderella
~ Sleeping Beauty/Princess Aurora/Briar Rose
~ Ariel
~ Belle
~ Jasmine
~ Pocahontas
~ Mulan
~ Tiana
~ Rapunzel
~ Moana
  But when Vanellope entered the room where 'Princesses' was clearly written on the door, we see Moana and Anna too. So all I wanted to say is, this official princess thing is kinda confusing. I don't know about other people, but for me is a bit confusing. But i still consider all of them Disney Princesses (including Tiger Lily, Elsa and Anna, Anastasia and Kida)

Secondly, those questions the Princesses asked Vanellope.

"Do you have magic hair?" - Rapunzel
     Ugh Raps, I think it's only you that got the opportunity to be born with 'magic hair' because your mum was seriously sick that she had to take the Sun Drop.

"Magic hands?" - Elsa
     Well I think you're is a bit more understandable... I think...

"Do animals talk to you?" - Cinderella
     .....uhhh....

"Where you poisoned?" - Snow White
     Uh... Not everyone is after everyone, Snow(well at least I think so)

"Cursed?" - Tiana & Aurora
     Well... I know it wasn't your fault, but not everyone did a bad thing so...

"Kidnapped or enslaved?" - Belle & Rapunzel
     Well that's I normal thing. Oh and Vanellope's response,
"No! Are you guys ok? Should I call the police?"

"Then I have to assume that you made a deal with an underwater sea witch who took your voice in exchange for a pair of human legs!" - Ariel
      ... All I'll say is that I second Vanellope's response
"No! Good Lord! Who would do that?!"

"Have you ever had true love's kiss?"
" Ew! Barf!"
     You know sometimes I wonder, was the Prince just walking in the woods the kiss a corpse?!

"Do you have daddy issues?" - Jasmine
     "I don't even have a mom!"
"Neither do we!"
     Uh... Is that a good thing...

"And now for the million dollar question. Do people assume all your problems get solved because a big strong man showed up?" - Rapunzel
"Yes! What is up with that?!"
     I know you want to be 'independent women' or whatever but let me say something. (And I am ready for people to start hating me so here it goes)

Snow if The Prince hadn't showed up, you would have been dead by now (apparently). Same goes to Aurora.

Cinderella you could've have still been with your step family, scrubbing floors and whatnot.

Ariel... I am just going to keep quiet about her.

Belle, well, there is nothing I can say because she actually saved her Prince not the other way around.
Jasmine too...I think...

Poca, Mulan and Tiana... Ok I don't see anything wrong because I see them as really independent people even if they have lo e interests.

Raps. You that asked the question, if Eugene didn't come to your tower, you wouldn't be here! (I still like Rapunzel a lot though but still!)

Elsa and Anna. Well Elsa doesn't even have a love interest so I won't talk about her. And Anna,
"Excuse me, I climbed the North Mountain, survived a Frozen heart and saved you I from my ex-boyfriend and did that all without powers" - Frozen II.
But Kristoff still helped you climbed the North Mountain so...

Moana, Maui helped you restore the heart of Te Fiti for goodness' sake! (Even though you basically did most of the work)

Just know that I am not supporting any gender, all genders are equal. But those 'big strong men' helped you with your 'happy endings' so...

Wait. Where was I? I always go off track like this. Oh yeah, so when they were like "she is a princess!"
Me: ... Is that what defines a princess?!
Well whatever. I will keep quiet now before I did of lack of breath.

Thirdly, the clothes the princesses wore. To be honest, my favourite is Mulan's own. Then Elsa's. And when Ariel was like, "I was had a dream, that I might wear a shirt". Vanellope was like what was that? But seriously, do you have to stare at 'important water' before you start son!going with spotlights and everything?

I couldn't help but laugh when Vanellope later san g after staring at her 'important water's (I've i dunno the name I'll give the water though, but all I know it is like a puddle that cars have ran over xD)

Well that's all I have to say folks. Remember that you can ask me anything if you want to

Xoxo
  Nabilah.