👑🐛𝕻rologue🐛👑

It's been few years.

Rayla left Xadia for Katolis because she couldn't be seen anymore and Zym's back in Xadia with his mother.

Callum's helping Ezran with running Katolis and, of course, Rayla and Callum are still together. Callum is also slowly learning more magic.

But as the months have past Rayla still has a question about the battle to protect Zym.

'Why did Lord Viren have a huge purple bug on his waist and ear?'

This thought has been haunting Rayla. It always replays in her head.

Her pushing Lord Viren off the mount. Callum falling feet after her. Then the moment when she loses all hope. Then Callum's wing arms appear and catches her in the air as Lord Viren and his caterpillar fall to their death. But wait.

Their bodies were never found. And Claudia, Lord Viren's daughter, didn't die that night and she hasn't been seen since the battle. Did she do what she did to Soren? Did she restore her late father's life using dark magic?

But then the thought always goes to when Callum catches her and then kisses her. And says that the wings sprouted because he loves her. Then the dragon queen wakes and is glad to see elves and humans come together just to save her baby, the dragon prince.

Then her thoughts are interrupted by Callum kissing her cheek.

"Callum!" Rayla says as she kisses him back with passion.

Then Ezran and Bait walk in on them. "H-hey Callum, h-hey Rayla?"

Rayla and Callum quickly spun around to see Ezran.

"Hey Ez!" Callum says to his Child King half-brother trying to sound like he's nervous.

"Callum, I need you to help me. C'mon! The High Council is waiting!" Ezran says to his brother.

"Okay Ez," Callum replies to his brother.

And, of course, Rayla and Callum go back to kissing for another five minutes. Then one last kiss is made and Callum runs to the throne room.

~IN THE THRONE ROOM~

"So what is your decision King Ezran?" Opeli asks Ezran.

"Um... Can we wait for Callum? He's coming! I know it!" Ezran pleaded.

"Okay, we'll wait for a few more minutes," Opeli replied.

Then Callum bursts in the door. But then the guards stop him.

"I'm sorry but the King is busy. Come back later," a guard says to Callum.

Then Rayla, Crownguard captain, given this title by Ezran, stops the guards and they let Callum through to see Ezran.

"Oh good! The prince has finally arrived!" Opeli says as Ezran looks at Callum with disappointment.

Hey magic elves and humans! Welcome to my first TDP story on Wattpad and anywhere really. I really hope that you enjoy this book.

And also I dedicate this book to VickyAruwa03 . You inspired me to write this from your
YouTube video.

So thank you TVC!
So bye guys.
Word count:494
Always-In-Love OUT!