Chapter 2

Sorry for slow updates

Eddie's POV:
After about an hour or two of swimming I noticed Richie became almost completely silent, which is very weird for him. His mind seemed to be somewhere else. So I lightly tapped his shoulder.

"Hey Rich you good?" I whispered to him. I didn't want to worry the others.

He took a second to comprehend what I said, "Umm yeah, why"

"Well you looked like your weren't. What were you thinking about."

"How kind of you to ask dear sir, for you see I was too busy thinking of why you couldn't hear me and your mom last night." Richie said in a terrible British accent.

"Gross dude" I said punching his shield lightly. "I'm gonna head out soon wanna come?"

"Of course" He answered a little too fast, "um I mean sure why not."

At that moment I was really happy. I always love spending time with Richie, though lately he's been acting...off.

"Great," I say enthusiastically. "HEY GUYS ME AND RICHIE ARE GONNA HEAD OUT. DON'T FUCKING DIE ON YOUR WAY HOME." I screamed to the other losers. They weren't too far but I wanted to make sure they heard me. "Alright come on."

Richie's POV

I'm glad Ed's invited me to hang with him. I've always loved being with him. More than I'd like to admit.

As we were walking back up to the cliff to get our bikes, Eddie asked me a question I wasn't expecting. "Why did to lie to us earlier?"

I was shocked. How could he tell. "W-what do you mean?"

"I know you Richie, you never sleep in. Normally you're hear before anyone. So why were you actually late today?" I could see the worry laced on his face. Damn you and your annoyingly cute face.

"I-I. Well you see. Um. I-I w-was um" should just tell him. No. He would just call me a freak. Disgusting. And I don't want to lose him. Anyone but him.

"You sound like Bill at this point. Look, I understand you not wanting to tell the other but you can trust me."

UHHG WHY IS HE SO UNDERSTANDING.

"I-I..shit" I took a deep breathe. "I just-I don't know."

"What? How can yo-" I cut him off.

"Let me finish, I wasn't feeling good this morning and thought if I told you, you would freak out about germs and shit." I'm really hoping that was believable enough for him.

"Oh well, that makes sense." He said. I couldn't tell if he believed me or not. "How are you feeling now?"

"A lot better actually. Thanks for understanding."

"Yeah dude no problem. Now are we gonna get going or what?"

"Yeah let's go Ed's."

"Don't call me that."

Second chapter done
How do you think?