Pʀᴇғᴀᴄᴇ

|𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰  8:00𝚙𝚖|

As the sound of my speakers playing " Nights Like This" by Kehlani feat .Ty Dolla Sign filled my room me and my son danced . Being a single mom got hard sometimes . I'm a Junior in college that is trying to get my degree. My son's father isn't in his life he got killed in a horrible car accident. The night he got in the accident I was in Labor .

|Flashback|

BAE!!!! MY WATER JUST BROKE !!! I said yelling through the phone
"Ok pookie ima need you to calm down and listen". he said as calm as can be
"Ok babe take your time get the diaper bag and head out to the car I will meet you at the hospital". he said moving stuff causing a commotion through the phone . He wasn't home because he was out "working" which meant he was selling drugs.
"Ok bae I'm walking down the steps and I'm heading to the car". I said breathing heavy
"Bae calm down and make sure the car seat is in the back if not i will stop and get it" . he said
"Ok I'm on my way there and the car seat is in here and love u".
"Okay see you soon...love you pookie". he said not knowing this was gonna be his last words
I knew I wouldn't find a parkin spot in time so I parked in the front and got out and walked in to the
reception lady .
"Hi umm my water just broke and I feel his head coming" . I said still standing
"Ok ma'am let me get your date of birth".she said as she was calling for a wheelchair
"01/20/97 ...can you move faster my baby is coming".i said breaking hard
"Ok ma'am we're trying" .she said
"Ok t"I said getting interrupted by the nurses running to the ER entrance as I turned around and saw a man in the bed as they kept moving.the nurse got me in a delivery room and said that I was 8 cm dilated and i will start pushing soon. I had called my mom on the way here . So I decided to call Shawn (my boyfriend)but he didn't answer . I blew his phone up in till my mom and Shawn's mom came in crying . I looked at them crazy.Once my doctor came in he told me to start pushing. It wasn't much but it hurts like hell and it was to late to get an epidural . my mom was holding my hand threw it . Then I delivered my sweet baby boy Shawn Jayden Smith Jr at 12:31 .
Once I was done taking a nap I was wondering where Shawn was so I asked .

"Mama Nicky can you call Shawn for me". I said playing with my nails . Trying not to cry because he missed our baby's delivery.She stood there and just busted out crying . I looked up confused because she was crying . So I decided to ask .
"Mama Nicky... what's wrong ?" I said
"Umm babygirl he gone...he gone baby" she said now slobbering
"What do you mean he's gone ...Like he ain't gonna come ..what do you mean ?" .i said trying not to think the worst .
"He gone like dead babygirl..my only son gone .."she said crying harder.
I just sat there trying not to believe this .As I tried to think of the good things . I thought about him not being able to see his son grow into a grown man . I thought about all of my memories with him as I cried as hard as I could . I tried to clean my self up which was a fail . I wanted to know so I tried to ask .
" M-M*signs* Mama Nicky how did he-" I said getting cut off by my crying
"He got in a horrible car accident....They said that he was speeding to get here and he made a sharp turn and had a spin out which caused him to fly out the windshield."she said barely making it through her sentence without crying.
I just wanted to see my baby one last time .
"Can I see him ?"I said with so much pain running in my body.
"Let me ask your doctor"my mom said as she walked out the room
"Ok" I said
They let me go see him .He looked so beat up,he had a neck brace.I just sat there looking at him for the last time since he said that he wanted to be in ashes.
I kissed him and talked for a while . I finally said my goodbyes with tears streaming down my face .

Me and Jr got out the hospital today and we're going to live with Mama Nicky for a while . My mom will come and check on us when she gets off . I found out that Shawn ashes could be picked up on Saturday. I stay with Mama Nicky for a month until I got a new apartment. I felt like if I go back to that apartment I would have be in so much pain and depression .

|Flashback Over|

What do you guys think about it ?
Should do paragraphs or P.O.V ?
10 votes I'll update again
Well ....bye ✌🏽