3

|AʀɪAnna  Jade  Young |
|Atlanta|12:09|

I'm on my way to the airport in an Uber to take Jr to his grandma

I'm on my way to the airport in an Uber to take Jr to his grandma. Jr was cranky because I woke him up .I was gonna stay one night and leave first thing in the morning. I had to hurry up and get back because me and tae had photo shoot tomorrow at 12:00pm . Then I got interrupted by Money face timing me .

"Why you ain't call me" he said sounding like he just woke up. He was supposed to take me and Jr to the airport.

"I called twice and you didn't answer" I said
"You should have blowed up my phone" he said walking in the bathroom propping his phone up
" oh well ....where you finna go this early?" I said seeing he get dressed
"Trap and probably the studio"he said washing his face
" Flight 3426 to St.Louis, Mo is now boarding"
"Ok I'll call you when I landed" I said grabbing Jr belongings and mines

Time went by I was at Shawn's mom house and she was so nice . I knew Jr was in good hands. I told her that I was leaving in the morning at 6:55am . She told me she didn't have a problem taking me to the airport. I decided to take a rest since I'll be up early.

|Next Morning|
|St.Louis,MO| 4:09 am|

When I say a bitch is tired I mean tried . I was debating on calling Money cause I didn't call him yesterday. I went and kissed my baby cause I knew I was gonna miss him .Ima be away from my baby for 2 1/2 weeks . I told Shawn mama I was taking an Uber so she wouldn't have to wake Jr up. I waited on the Uber it came I arrived at the airport. I got checked in and then ft Money.

"Moneyyyy" I said waiting for him to turn the light on but he didn't
"Wasup ...you good" he said
"Who da hell is dat Mon-"someone in the background said
"Man chill it's my friend"he said sucking his teeth
*i know he did not just friend zone me*
"Bye Friend"I said making sure he heard the friend part ending the phone up

|Atlanta|10:25 am|
I headed to broad the plane . I got back to Atl and clean the house from top to bottom. I got multiple calls and texts from Money but I just let it ring. This nigga had me fucked up talking about friend. I need a drink asap.The thoughts about college ran through my mind I took a break from college to get my career together.i think I will go see if I can get back in cause I need my degree. my thoughts got interrupted by Jayda calling saying she was outside and asked if I was here.This girl stay doing this like call before you left the house . I walked down stairs to unlock the door.

"Hey Bitchhhh" Jayda said loud ass hell
"Hey Girly ...what you doing today ?" I asked
"Nothing...shit let's go to the club tonight" she said
"Ok I with it but i gotta to do this shoot with Tae later"I said getting my clothes out since we wearing white.

I really wanna reschedule this shoot cause I need a break maybe I will. I decided to go with Jayda plans and reschedule to next weekend. He said that was best cause he had a lot of clients today. If was only 10:30 ish so I was gonna take a nap when Jayda left . Jayda left and went to get her hair done . I was home alone and Money was still calling and texting. Time went by a Jayda was back with a suitcase and her purses . I didn't recall saying this was gonna be a sleepover but why not . We got ready and I put on my black and sliver dragon dress on and Tae swung by to fix me and Jayda hair .Jayda but on some black and pink outfit.

The night went on and i decided to go to the bar to get a drink

The night went on and i decided to go to the bar to get a drink. Then i my ass bumped into someone i didn't want ti see . I just froze then i snaped back and got my drink. Then i tried to walk awag fast but i didnt make it far .

"Hey Ari" Money said
"Hi Friend" i said being petty
"Mane dont start please... i didnt even mean it like that...i didnt not mean to friend zone you...."he said grabbing my hand
"Well you did so ... its fine because i dont even know you like dat....so you can go on with your business" i said walking up to where Jayda was. The night went on and Money came up to saying "he was sorry and that was one of his hoes." I hope he don't think i am one on them cause i'm not hoe material.
I decided to make plans with him tomorrow before the shoot to talk.

"ARI ...why you so quiet" Jayda drunk ass asked
"Just thinking...you ready cause i got a headache" i said getting up
"Yeah come on" she was slurping her words
"ok im going to get the car" i said walking to the car

"ARI...damn she aint hear me" someone said
"what Money what" i said cause he yelling and i got a headache
"Wasup with you i said sorry ...damn getting my thug ass out of character." he said
I laughed " nigg-" I got cut off by him kissing my in my kiss .This nigga got me falling in love. I just looked at him and he looked at me like he wanted me.
"Umm i'm bout to go to the car so i can go take Jayda home.....see you later" I was kind of happy and scared at the same time.
"Nah Im coming to yo house ....send me the addy" he said making my headache go away.
"Umm ill think about it" i said getting in the car driving around to get Jayda.I had dropped Jayda off to her house made sure she was good. I put some Tylenol on her nightstand with water. Then headed to my house and sent Money my address.

Hey Guys 👋🏼💕
MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW 🥳💕
yall follow me on instagram @adore_haileybug
I'll update again soon 💕😘
byeeeeee💕