Unraveling lies

Damian could feel her emotions. Happiness, confusion, and....fear? Was she scared of him? Did she not want to be his soulmate? Or was it something else, someone else?

Marinette was extremely happy and confused on why her soulmate was at this party, she would ask him later. Damian Wayne, why is that name so familiar?
What she was afraid of... was coming up from behind her.
"Marinette Dupain-Chang! Who in the hell do you think you are?!" Alya screamed at her, she than slapped Marinette and return to holding a 'crying' Lila in her arms, "how could you hate Lila so much that you had to take Lila's soulmate!"
Marinette was completely confused at this moment but something else was with her, it was Damian's emotions. Anger , it was the main thing on his mind. Anger that could kill anyone.
Is he mad at me?
Damian was absolutely pissed off at the group of students that were yelling in French to his soulmate, his angel. And he was about ready to kill the bitch that slapped her.
"Miss marinette didn't do anything of the sorts.I am her soulmate and if you do not believe me, look at the soul rings on our ring finger. You have eyes." Damian hissed out in perfect French and put his hands on Marinettes shoulders. God she is so short... it's adorable.
"But... you and Lila are soulmates, you've known even before you got your rings! Ever since you guys were 4 years old, tell them Lila!" Alya turned to the Italian girl, she was covering her ring.
"Lila show them your ring!" "Yeah, show them!" The class cheered, Chloe cheered only to see the stupid class burn with the liar.
She didn't move. Alya grabbed her hand and gasped at the color of the ring. It was black. A black soul ring ment you don't have a soulmate and never will. Everyone in the class gasped.how did they miss this? They were always with the liar, why did they never see it.

"You...you lied to us...to me? I thought we were friends." Alya was shocked when Lila started to laugh. A hard evil laugh, "Us? Friends? Please, I used you, all of you, and you all did as I wanted...you ruined the only sensible one In your whole school! Marinette was in my way and you all flattened her with hating her so you could all be on my good side." She laughed even louder now, "you really don't deserve her."
Then she flicked her sausage hair and walked out.
"Marinette?" Adrian calls to said girl. She turns to him, she was holding her swollen cheek.
"Is he really your soulmate?" Adrian looked like he was about to die when marinette nodded her head and showed the now gold ring.
Damian rapped his arms around her protectively and glares at the upset blonde. Marinette looks at her soulmate, he's handsome and strong. Really to kill anyone that came near.
"D-Damian?" The boy looks down at the petite bluenette and smiles, " ‏أيها بنفان جوري باب الله"(you have nothing to worry about, beloved.) he whispered to her, even if she didn't understand she still felt relaxed.
Maybe this could work...
(Ok now I'm done, I know I know it was short but I was supposed to finish it last chapter but I felt It needed something more. Hope you enjoyed it!)