| Twelve |

Ailani

"I can't believe this is how we decided spend our anniversary." Lani smiled as she wrapped her arms around KP. They had already been in Cancun for two days, and they would be there for one more day.

They were on a yacht, spending some peaceful time together and Lani couldn't have imagined this any other way.

She and Kofi sat on a large couch enjoying some fresh fruit and each other's company for the time being.

"Lani how you feeling right now?" Kofi asked, before grabbing a piece of fruit. "I feel appreciated, loved, and taken care of." She answered as she looked at the scenery around them.

"How do you feel?" She genuinely asked as she watched him type on his phone. "I feel loved, blessed, and thankful." He smiled at her, flashing his grill. "You know I never thought I'd be here. After Jay I thought I'd be a mean business woman, a man hater or somethin'." She laughed as she picked up some fruit. "Thank you for swooping in to save me." She laughed before her phone started to blow up.

"I didn't post anything on IG." She frowned as she clicked on the notifications.

5,679 likesPhillKofi The Sun loved you so much, it took its time to kiss you slowly and gently all over and make love to you ✨

5,679 likes
PhillKofi The Sun loved you so much, it took its time to kiss you slowly and gently all over and make love to you . (Just like I'm about to 🌚) happy 2nd anniversary @aye.lani

Yummiyomi_ just make sure my sis come back carrying the earth 🥴

PhillKofi @yummiyomi_ say less Yomi.

Aye.Lani @yummiyomi_ @PhillKofi
idk about allat.

5starnikk how cute 😊.

"You and Naomi wanna plot on me so bad." She laughed and grabbed Kofi's hands. "Thank you for the post. This is basically like our coming out post. Um, and I can't wait to start a family with you but some things have to take place first." She winked before pecking his lips.

"Fine with me." He smiled.

After a couple more minutes on the yacht, they decided to get some rest for tonight. Lani didn't know what was planned but she was excited to be out and about with the man she cared about the most.

Lani was awaken around 5pm by the room phone ringing. "Hello?" She groggily answered before wiggling out of Kofi's hold. "Lani! 'Bout time you answer."

She looked at the phone and pressed the phone back to her face. "Ma?" She questioned.

"Who is this man that has you posted on all these sites with your goodies out? I ain't raise you that way." Her mom scolded through the phone.