Older!Steven x chubby reader

WARNING!! THIS IS A DEPRESSION PART SO IF THIS HURTS YOU OR REMIND SOMETHING PLS READ SOMETHING ELSE :C                            
                             Y/n pov
     I been in the bathroom for in hour now, and steven is kept knock to see if I am ok, and I said i am fine.
   I look at myself in the mirror and I feel depressed... I look for a razer to have cuts on my arms, I found the razer and turn it on, and start cutting myself.
      Then I heard a knock on the door.
     "Hey Y/n, are you ok? Why do I hear the razer turn on?" Steven said,
     "I am ok, I am just shaving my legs... ;-;" I lied to steven, then steven knows that I am lieing, (can't spell it :c) because he knows that I don't shave my legs.
                       No one's pov
    Steven tries to open the door but the door is lock.
     "Y/n! Open the door!" Steven yelled, y/n didn't know what to do, or lie now because it's too late. So y/n slowly unlock the door and open the door slowly.
       Steven gasp that he see the cuts on her arms, steven started crying.
        "Y/n.. who did this to you?" Steven ask her, (srry male people but pls send me request to male readers then I will try to do male reader)
        "No one did steven... I did it!" I said while I start crying, steven eyes widen and he hug me.
        "Why would you do this y/n?" Steven ask y/n.
        "Because nobody cares about me... why would you date a fat girl like me? Why would you like me...?"    Y/n ask steven,
        steven then kiss y/n passionately, y/n then slowly kiss back. And they stop kissing.
        "Because I love you, you are kind, sweet, and good at drawing.." (srry if it's not your style) steven said to y/n.
       "That is why I love you y/n..."

        "I love you..."

         "I love you too...."

This was requested by ElamorrRdetuvidaa7w7 I hope you guys like it ;-; 349 WORDS