↳ prologue

❝ somethings were not meant to be found

❝ somethings were not meant to be found. ❞

IN THE VAST LANDSCAPE OF TAMRIEL LIES THE PROVINCE OF SKYRIM, A WAR STRICKEN LAND WHERE THIS STORY BEGINS, a black haired, nord female is trailing up the path toward one of the nine holds of Skyrim, Solitude. Many would comment that her Ancient Nord Amour would be too light for her line of work but s the broken cobblestone road leading up to high walls and only on guard posted beside the gate.

"Dragonborn," the guard greeted with a nod.

The Nord returned the gesture, adjusting the bow on her back as she pushed through the gates entering the hold, she had gotten a letter from Falk Firebeard that he needed to see her urgently so she had to leave Riften in a rush much to her dismay as she had just returned from several bedlam, fishing and heist missions even through her guild was back up and running with her as Guildmaster she still did the occasion missions from Vex and Delvin.

She walked the streets of Solitude they weren't as crowded as they usually have been but that might be the fact that it was seven in the morning on Loredas so not everyone was awake at this time but she knew that Falk would be awake.

Her footsteps quicken as she passes Radiant Raiment, she didn't like the elven female who ran the shop because she made the Nord female wear clothes that she didn't like as she headed pass the market stalls, she took notice of a few venders that would setting up their stalls.

"Ah the famous Dragonborn graces us with her presence," the Nord female turns to see none other than Vittoria Vici standing before her.

"What do you want Vittoria?"

"I wanted to invite you to my wedding, it will be stunning if I could have the Dragonborn come on my big day," Vittoria smirked. 

"You have to understand that my life is constantly too busy to come to your wedding," the Nord female commented.

"But you have to come to my wedding!" Vittoria whined, she wanted her day to be one of the best weddings in all of Cyrodiil.

"Yeah, that's not going to happen. So if you'll excuse me I have business to attend to." The Nord didn't want to be rude but Vittoria had often gotten on her nerves whenever she would arrive in Solitude. She took out the letter that Falk Firebeard as sent to her.

Amara

I apologize in advance but over the last few months since you're confrontation with Potema underneath our great city, we've had some disturbing information come to light regarding the events at an abandoned cave that has mysteriously appeared close by Wolfskull Cave. 

Given your involvement with those events I'm asking you to return to Solitude to help us once more. Once again I am wary of putting all the details in print, please come see me at the Blue Palace.