Home for the Holidays

"Mrs. Carter!! Mrs.Carter!" was shouted from outside the master bedroom that belongs to Mr. and Mrs. Carter. Though recently it seems more just like Mrs. Carters bedroom. After no response the housekeeper Mrs. Wiliams began to knock and knock the next becoming louder than the last.

Finally the eyes of Beyoncé Carter were forced open as she heavily sighed while she glared her alarm clock that read 3:15 A.M. She quickly informed Mrs.Williams that had awaken from her lousy slumber. She quickly slipped on her robe and house shoes remembering she had to be on her private jet by 4:30 A.M. She was all packed thanks to Mrs.Williams so all she had to was her morning hygiene and slip on her comfy clothes laid out the night before. When she arrived downstairs her kale smoothie was waiting for her enjoyment.

As she began to sip the smoothie Mrs. William sighed stating " You know Mrs. Carter I could make a quick fulfilling breakfast before we have to leave."

Beyoncé's stomach growls at the thought of Mrs. Williams breakfast but she was on a strict diet making sure she did not gain any Holiday weight. She covered up the growls with a light giggle explaining the smoothie was more than enough as she headed for the door.

Her driver was waiting for her they engaged in small talk but quickly arrived at her jet. When she got out of the car she called out for Chad. Though the pilot quickly let Mrs.Carter know she was traveling alone because Chad was called into the hospital and he will meet her down later that night. She didn't mean to show the disappointment but she couldn't control the hurt forcing its way throughout her body. She reminded herself that her husband was saving lives. Though sometimes she wished she could come first but she would never dare to say this out loud. She was scared of how selfish she would sound.

This Christmas was the year that they celebrated with Chad's family. She loved Chad's family they were lovely people but she wanted her family. She began to tell herself how again selfish she sounded and quickly laid in her bed and fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( New York)

"Mrs. Carter! we have arrived in New York" the pilot stated with a friendly smile.

She didn't stay asleep for long so Beyoncé was more than happy to finally get off her jet. Her car was waiting for her outside and soon she would be at her in-laws home, alone.

 Her car was waiting for her outside and soon she would be at her in-laws home, alone

"Mrs. Carter we are here" her driver stated as he pulled around to the front her Chad's parents home. She quickly smiled replying "thank you Robert" and began to walk to the door as he followed with her luggage.

Before she could knock Chad's mother opened the door with a big smile quickly bringing Beyoncé in for a hug. "Beyoncé I'm so happy to see you sweetheart come in" said Mrs. Carter. But Beyoncé held on a little longer craving some kind of human interaction. Beyoncé proceeded into the house explaining how much she had missed mama G.

"So I see my son didn't feel the need to join you" mama G stated as she rolled her eyes. Though mama G was proud her son she would always find herself feeling sorry for Beyoncé. She knew he was barely around. Beyoncé frowned down at her feet but quickly looked up with a plastic smile saying "He is a doctor mama I understand how much they need him down at the hospital." Though mama G knew her smile was forced she didn't push it. As mama G begun to catch Beyoncé up to speed on the family drama she heard, " Beyoncé I thought that was you" Mr. Carter stated as he pulled her into a hug. He proceeded to start his usual antics saying " I don't know why my son leaves a beautiful women like you by herself he better be careful before you get swiped by another fella" and began to laugh. Mr. Carter often made remarks like this but Beyoncé just laughed.

"Oh stop John behave" mama G quickly stated laughing. "Beyoncé why don't you get ready for the day the rest of the family should be here in a few hours." Beyoncé proceeded to her and Chad's room. Mama G had laid out her favorite body washes and lotions on the bed. As she entered the bathroom she began to undress meeting herself in mirror. It's not that she didn't like her body but she couldn't remember the last time Chad at even wanted to see her undressed, wanted to touch her body, or be inside her body. She quickly pushed the thoughts to the side as she normally done and began to get ready. She did a light beautiful look but she was not very impressed by what she saw in the mirror.

She heard yelling from downstairs and quickly made her way downstairs she quickly was reassured when she saw Mama G hugging and kissing on a man that looked familiar

She heard yelling from downstairs and quickly made her way downstairs she quickly was reassured when she saw Mama G hugging and kissing on a man that looked familiar. "Beyoncé this is our son Shawn he surprised us for the holidays!" that's where she knew him from the family pictures all around he house. She had never met Shawn but she could tell he was the favorite. As she got a closer she couldn't help but notice how handsome he was and began to smile stating " Hi Shawn I'm Beyoncé I'm chad's wife" as she stuck her hand our for a shake. Shawn smiled quickly pulled her into a hug " oh I know I've heard a lot about you Bey" he stated with a chuckle. She quickly hugged back feeling something on her leg that made her eye's widened. She didn't mean to but she proceeded to look down seeing a massive imprint in his gray sweats. Embarrassed she quickly looked away with red cheeks but no one seemed to notice. But she began to feel something she hadn't felt in months, herself drip.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you guys are enjoying the story so far

Like and comment!