Chapter 1: Patrol

Todoroki's POV:

I didn't ever think I would get this far. I have what I wanted most. I'm training to be a hero and the best school, my family and I had disconnect ourselves from my father, and I am a boy, on the outside at least.

Its a normal day at school, lessons, hero training, and more homework. It's all stressful but why better than how my life once was.

The sound of the bell ringing pulls me out of my thoughts and back into the real world.

"Good morning students, today you will be hero training outside of UA facilities. Since you all have hero licenses you will be patrolling around the city for most of the day, now, go get your hero suits on and meet me at the front entrance."

Sensai dismissed us and we all changed and now we were all gathered by the front.

"I can't believe they're actually letting us out for once, I'm so excited, aren't you?" once again something pulled me from my thoughts, but this time, it was a person, it was Midorya.

Caught off guard I replied quickly, almost sounding startled, "Oh, um, y-yeah."

" Are you ok you look a bit red?" he asked.

"Y-yes Im fine, you just caught me off guard." I replied shyly. Truth was I had had feelings for the boy back in our first year and seeing him look so excited and passionate made my heart skip a beat. I sometimes hate how he could break me,he could so easily make my walls crumble and all of a sudden I could be a stuttering idiet, this never used to happen, until he decided to have a glow up and turn out cuter than he used to be.

-time skip-

Still Todoroki's POV:

Sensai paired us up for patrol so we could cover the city properly, and coincidentally I'm with Midorya, I'm going to stutter too much or accidentally say something and then he not gonna want to be my friend anymore, mark my words.

"So um, Todoroki, what else are you up to these days, we don't talk as much as we used to." Midorya broke the silence.

"Well, not much actually, I've been focusing on training and school the most in my life so I don't have time for much else." I replied coldly,colder than expected to do.

"You should get some hobbies or um, make some new friends, outside of school maybe." he replied.

"To be honest I jus-" I started to say but was interrupted when the ground began to shake.

"Wha-what's going on!?" Midorya shouted,just loud enough for me to hear over the rumbling and the screams of the citizens.

"I don't know but whatever it is we can take it on!" I shout, adrenaline already starting to flow.

All of a sudden, a man wielding purple energy bursts through the ground, most likely a villian.

-time skip- (lol idk how to write fight scenes)

By now all of out class had made their way over and we are all in battle with the villain. The purple energy seemed to be able to rip up and destroy things, then

It happened

I became distracted for one moment, and I didn't realize the villain shot,

He hit me

I flew backwards as I hear my classmates call out my name. I feel as if all of my atoms being ripped to pieces as all of my past memories flash through my mind, then it all goes blank as I hit the ground.

HEEEEEEY GUYYYYZ. Look I made a new story. Sorry for not updating my other one, I had the idea of this one and had to take a break, but dont worry Im in the process of a new chapter for A Sudden Realization. Also sorry this chapter is short, it's only an intro chapter to get the story going so I'll try and make them longer in the future.

Hope u enjoyed, tell me what you think or anything you think I should add in the next chapter.

BYEEEEE <3<3<3