Part 1: 0 Bites

-----Kathy's POV-----
I took a deep breath sitting on the stage watching the animals do their little performance. I loved working here, everything from the pizza to the kids, but most of all I loved the animatronics.
I smiled watching Bonnie do her little dance, and Freddy do his jazz hands.
'Chica must be in the kitchen...' I thought.
I stood up walking over to the pirates cove, the place where Foxy called home, which was now closed.
I took a deep breath, I had always wondered what it was like in there, but since the area was closed, I was not allowed to go inside...
I placed my hand on the knob.
'Should I go inside? One little peek can't hurt...'
"Kathy!" A voice said behind me, I turned to see my boss standing there, "oh hello sir, I-I'm sorry I was just curious... This areas been closed for A long time, and I wanted to see Foxy again...
Foxy was my favorite out of all of them, he was always so fun around the children, up until he broke anyway...
My boss scoffed, "no one is aloud to go in there!"
I nodded, and walked back to the stage and watched, Chica waddled out and sat next to me, there was a slice of pizza in her hand on a paper plate, she held it out to me.
"Huh? That's for me?" I said blinking, Chica forced the plate closer to me, nodding eagerly.
I smiled patting the chick on the head, "thanks Chica, that means a lot..." I took the slice great fully.
Chica sat next to me as I ate it, then she waddled back up onto the stage with the other animatronics. Chica was always one of my personal favorite of them all. Though none of the robots could talk there seemed to be an unspoken language between them, you know, besides the screaming...
Thinking I finished the pizza slice and sat back. Just before Mike, my brother had left the security guard shift he had told me that strange things happen at night... Including that for some reason the door to the cove would always be open.
"Hmmm...." I said, thinking. I walked over to my boss who was having a conversation with one of the managers. "Hey boss, do you need someone to work the night shift?" I asked, he nodded. "Well is be happy to do it!"

-----Time skip brought to you by Friendly Freddy-----

I sat back in the chair at the security desk, I was working the night shift. My brother had left a recorded message on the phone. "Hey um sis so uh I heard you got the job, um congrats on that. This is a message just to tell you that uh... The animatronics shouldn't bother you, but they do tend to umm... Wonder a bit..."
'Wait what?'
"So um... Yeah try and conceive power, and uhhh... Keep the doors closed at all costs if you can... Foxy tends to run pretty fast uhhh... Freddy Fazburgers pizza is not responsible for any death or injury while working here, and uhhh welcome to Freddy Fazburgers pizza the happiest place on earth!"
'I highly doubt that...'
"So uhhh... Yeah I don't think that the um animatronics will bother you too much, but be careful."

I nodded and the message ended.
I began to check the security cameras and doors, making sure there wasn't any surprises.
I looked at the cameras, the door to the pirate cove was open, "wait when did Foxy leave the cove????!!?!" I said surprised, I heard fierce knocking on the door. "Crap."
The knocking continued, and I opened the door. A very familiar fox stood at the door. He screamed a metallic scream making me shiver, I sat terrified.
Then Foxy stopped and ran off.
"What the hell??!"
I watched the rest of the night, and saw a very familiar bear at the door, I opened it, Chica's eyes were strange, and slightly evil.
She raced over to me, grabbing me by the arm she dragged me off. "Chica what are you doing let me go!!!!"
I struggled thrashing but Chica's grip only tightened.
Chica soon reached a spot and dropped me on the ground in front of Bonnie, and Freddy.
I scooted back afraid, but Chica sat behind me. The animals eyes looked wild, nothing like the warm cuddly eyes they had during the day, well not so cuddly... Freddy Grabbed me and shook me wildly I gasped feeling sick, he then sat me down in a chair.
Chica waddled away for a little while and then came back, a slice of pizza in her hands. "Pizza?" She asked I gasped in surprise, "you can talk!?" Chica nods looking at the ground sadly.
"We can't talk during the day, it'll attract to much attention." Freddy answered dismissively.
"Wait did Mike know about this too??" Bonnie shook her head, "no. But you've always been good to us" she gave me a weird robot smile.
"Can I ask you something then?" I wondered aloud. Chica nodded, handing me the slice of pizza.
"Why has the door to the pirate cove been closed for so long?"