Part 2: 1 bites

-----Kathy's POV-----

Freddy shook his head, "It was because of the bite of 87. Ever since the door's been locked for unknown reasons. No one knows why.
"Oh," I said disappointed. Chica perked up a bit, "Foxy comes out on his own at times, and GF prefers to stay in the dark storage room for some reason. He says he's "waiting" it's pretty creepy honestly."
I nodded understanding, Bonnie took a deep breath. "Since your working as the security guard GF will come out there's no doubt about it.... Be careful ok honey? There's no telling what he may try and do..."
Freddy snorted, "I STILL say we just go in there and kill him!"
"If we did that then the managers would know something's up!" Chica snapped back.
"Let's take a vote, all for getting rid of Golden Freddy?" Freddy spoke raising his paw, Bonnie raised her's as well, and I just stared at the ground.
"And all in favor for NOT destroying Golden Freddy?" Chica said raising her paw, again I stayed silent. Freddy smirked a robot like smile. "I guess it's settled then..."
"Wait Foxy still hasn't voted!" Chica sad interrupting. Freddy sighed, "we don't have time to run around to go find him!"
"Still everyone gets a fair day yes? If we're going to get rid of him we need some back up," Chica retorted looking at me for support.
"Well if you guys are going to try and get rid of him.... Then maybe trying to find Foxy wouldn't be a bad idea..." I added feeling rather awkward with all of the pressure that was being put on me.
They all nodded in agreement, and we decided to talk to Foxy later.

-----A/N-----
Ok so I just wanted to say that this fan fiction will end up having around 6-7 chapters just cause 5 bites ya know? If you have any tips on how to make it more interesting plz post it in the comments below. Bye~