Chapter 1

Jacks pov
I lead against my staff about to fall asleep.... "there's a new element" my eyes widen. "What" I ask.
"We have all the elements we need mate" bunny says.
"Yeah wind, fire, water, and earth" tooth says. "But there has to be a bridge to bring them all together" he says. I nod. I see sandy put up a question mark. "Who is it" bunny says. "Elsa she used to be queen of Arendelle" he says. I just nod. "And Jack" He says. I look up at him. "Yeah" I ask. "She's a lot like you she controls ice and snow" he says. I nod. "So how old is she" tooth ask. "24" he says. I nod. "So when can we meet her mate" bunny ask. "Well We can right now" he says. I nod. "She lives in the enchanted forest" he says. I nod. I see him pull out a globe. "To the enchanted forest" he says and throws it. We all go inside. After a few seconds I see a snowy forest. "Wow" I say. I see rain deer and lots of people. I see some people looking at us. "INTRUDERS" someone yells. My eyes widen. "GET ELSA" someone says. I see people getting knifes and swords. I suddenly see a horse come to us. I see a woman on it she has platinum blonde hair and a white dress with blue and purple diamond on it. I suddenly see pink fire coming at me. I freeze it when it's about to hit my chest. I hear people gasp. I see the woman get off her horse. "Who are you" she ask.
"I'm-" I was about to say but north cut me off. "We are the guardians and we just wanted to welcome you" north says.
I see her face soften.
"Well thank you and I'm sorry about all the yelling" she says. I see everyone put down there weapons.
"It's alright" north says.
I see a red head girl come running. "Elsa I heard yelling is everythi..." she stopped talking when she looked at me. "Hello" she says. "Hi" I say and smile. "Everything is alright Anna just a little misunderstanding" Elsa says. "Oh alright" she says. I see her raise her eye brow and look at me again. I see her walk closer. "Umm what are u doing" I say and step back. "You look familiar" she says. I laugh nervously. "I'm Jack Frost" I say. I hear her gasp. "Elsa do you know who he is" Anna says jumping up and down looking at her sister. "No Anna I don't" Elsa says. "This is Jack Frost he's just like you he controls ice and snow" Anna says. I look at north. I see him laughing. "Oh it's nice to meet you" Elsa says. I smile. "It's nice to meet you too" I say. I see Anna smiling. Suddenly I feel something hot on my shoulder. "Ow ow ouch" I say. I look and see it a blue lizard that has the pink fire on its back. I see it lay down. "You must be the fire element" I say. I see him smile. "I'm so sorry he just likes the cold" she says and lets him crawl on her hand. "It's alright" I say. I see her smile and look down and pet the lizard lightly. I feel wind go behind me and push me. "Aye" I say. I suddenly bump into Elsa. I hear her squeal. I grab my staff quickly and grab her waist. "Woah" she says as she hits my chest. I chuckle. "I'm so sorry gale can be crazy sometimes" she says. I chuckle again. I look down and meet her eyes. I see little snowflakes in them. "It's quite alright" I say. I see her smile and step back.
I clear my throat. "Anyways how has it been your majesty" north ask. I see Elsa smile and look at north. "Oh please call me Elsa I'm not the queen anymore" she says and look over at the red head laughing with a tall dirty blonde man. "And it's been good" she says. I see north smile. I see tooth fly up to her. "Wow I'm so happy to have another girl in the group it gets lonely" tooth says. I see Elsa smile. "I know how it feels" she says. I chuckle.
"It is always winter here" I ask and look around. "No not really but the people like winter" she says I nod. I see the other guardians talking to people.
"Have you always controlled ice and snow" she ask. "Nope I got the powers when I saved my sister" I say. I see her nod. "Have you" I ask. "Yes it's a gift from the elements for when my mother saved my father from the attack that happened her a long time ago" she says I nod. I see gale jump and Elsa smile at him while he climbs on her shoulder. I suddenly hear someone sneeze. I look at my shoulder and see baby tooth. "Oh I forgot about you I'm so sorry" I say and grab her off my shoulder. I see Elsa look at her. "Who is this" she says. "This is baby tooth she's been with me for a long time" I say. I see her nod. I see gale climb from Elsas shoulder to her hands. I see him light up. "Ouch" I hear Elsa say. "Here let me help" I say. I pull my sleeves down and let gale climb on them. I see baby tooth go near him. I see him smile at the warmth. "Now she's warm" I hear Elsa say. I smile and look at her. I see her meet my eyes. I see her smile. We look down at them again. I see baby tooth lay in Elsas hands. "She's tired" I say. I hear Elsas giggle. I look at her.
Wow she's so beautiful...
I see gale lay down on my hoodie and go out. I see him climb back on Elsas shoulder. I pull my sleeves up. "Here give me her" I say. Elsa lays her in my hands and I put her in my hoodie pocket.