Addicted

Soul x Rylee

3rd Person

'Have fun with this one. He's crazy. He's a keeper.' Zoro told Rylee before switching.

Rylee came too and heard the man's voice.

"Hmm..."

Ry stared at Soul with an eyebrow cocked. He was intrigued by the man's voice. He hummed along with the song. He only knew the song because the were kids in his pack and moana was their favorite.

Rylee relaxed and decided to watch the movie. He didn't get to hear what Zoro was saying to Soul because Zoro cut off their thoughts for the whole he was there.

The male kept sneaking looks at Soul, liking this side of him. He liked all sides of him but this side was cute.

Rylee crossed his arms over his chest and leaned his head back over the back of the couch. He closed his eyes while started to think.

Once the movie was over, the demon poured and looked over at the wolf beside him.

“When did you get here? You saw nothing.”
He mumbled and sighed softly as final destination came on after the beautiful Disney movie was over.

Soul sighed and pouted, wanting more animated movies to come on.
“Anyway. Your green eyed freak said that you wanted to tap my ass. That’s a bit straightforward. Why would you want that? You weirdo.”
The male mumbled and folded his arms over his chest, matching the stiff looking wolf beside him.
“Both of us are alphas. So why would you want another alpha? Because if you think I’m just going to spread my legs for you, you’re wrong. You have to get me excited first.”

"He what?!" Rylee shot up and stared at Soul.

He ran his fingers through his hair, obviously frustrated. He sighed and slouched where he was sitting.

Rylee wasnt denying the fact that he wanted to get into Soul's pants.

'You're frustrated. Sexually frustrated. Let him know that.' Zoro told him.

Rule was contemplating whether or not he should actually say something about it.

"He's wrong." Rylee straight up lied to Soul's face and it was obvious that it was a lie.

'Tell him you pussy!' Zoro shouted at him.

He was getting more and more frustrated by the second but he was masking it pretty well.

'We both know you like a challenge when it comes to sex.' Zoro teased.

Ry looked away from Soul and crossed his arms over his chest again. He kept quiet so he could get away with not having to tell Soul anything.

Soul watched the other contemplating on whether or not he was going to admit his desire for him.

He could see how much the other seemed to want him, but the wolf was surprising masking how he was feeling pretty well.

“Ah. I see. So what you’re saying is that I’m disgusting? Am I too gross to have sex with you or something? Perhaps I’m too naughty. Too bad. Too evil. Do you not want to because I’m a demon? Demons are the most erotic creatures alive you know. They invent all of the sex toy designs, positions, and strategies you know.”

He winked at him before inching himself closer.
“So by you saying that you don’t want me, you’re also saying that I’m not attractive to you? Perhaps I’m just not your type and you are into someone else. Perhaps you my people who are scrawny and easily controlled..~”