Epilogue

1 year later,

Bella's POV

"I told you to take rest" I pout at Mahir's comment. He hold my hand and took me out, I rolled my eyes at Vish who give me teasing look. Well her marriage is gonna complete 3 months a week later so officially she's my devrani, after completing study Vish got married with Vikram.

Coming in room Mahir place me on bed.

"Mahir I'm not sick" i was irritated from this behavior of his overprotective side.

"Doctor said you to take rest and you're roaming around from morning and you didn't take your milk" I sigh looking the milk glass maid brought now. After Kuhu's girl Surbhi (3 months old) and My nephew Rishi(Arshi's son, 1 month old) I'm pregnant and from the moment Mahir is giving me those yukk milk.

"Mahir please-" his stern look make me silent and I had this milk making faces.

"Now I'm okay. Let me help mom, after all it's Kuhu's engagement" he shook his head and after lot of argument I loose. Mahir left leaving me alone in room, finally Mahir agreed and make family also agree for Kuhu's marriage with Yuvi.

He got out from jail after 2 months and take a normal job start making life. When, how,  I don't know, but I remember the day two months ago when Kuhu said me that she fell in love with Yuvi..! I was unsure and scared to say Mahir which Kuhu want...but then I realized Yuvi genuinely love her, I just know they're kind of friends after that fiasco and after Surbhi's born, they meet quite times and fell in love. Then the war in home I still couldn't forgot...and finally all except them.

"Bella fruits time" Vish come with a plate giggling, I'm Damm sure Mahir said.

"I'm not hungry"I said helpless.

"No Bells your husband said mom but then I come to give you company with fruits now you have to finish it" she's being so cruel and I had to agreed.

"How's everything going?"

"Good. Still can't believe Yuvi and Kuhu but I see they're perfect" I nods. We chat while I eat & make her eat some pieces also.

In evening with a huge gathering finally engagement ceremony finished. We left next morning to our mansion. In 2 weeks Kuhu will be married.

All day passed by sitting, reading some books Mahir brought..his instructions that's good for baby. Take lot of rest and specially Mahir's call every 30 minutes how I'm! Don't know which book he's reading and getting all information but I could see he's gonna become a very protective father of his girl. Well personally I want a boy but Mahir is sure it would be his princess.

I was watching the garden from window, there also Mahir's instruct variety of flowers are present. I just told him, I want to smell some flowers scant and he made a garden itself. He loves me way too much.

"What are you thinking Jaan?" I smile feeling his touch, within evening he loves to come back from office and spent time with me. He cares my belly and start his animated talks with baby.

"He's just 5 weeks, you think he understand?" I asked looking him sideways.

"My PRINCESS will understand Papa" he replied smirking, knowing what I'm doing. I always tried to trick him saying he but Mahir is smart enough.

"Let me get fresh" he left placing a sweet kiss on my cheek. I was placing snacks near balcony and sit waiting Mahir to join. The beautiful view.....a light cold wind. Soon enough he join and we start eating and talking. Placing my head on his shoulder while he side hugging we enjoyed our presence.

After dinner, I was removing my earnings when I feel him hugging me from back and helping me.

"What?" I ask playfully, the way he's removing my earnings caressing my neck, ear... it's quiet clear his intentions.

"You know I miss you" I rolled my eyes at his drama, we did in morning itself.

Turning around I placed my lips suddenly, it took him just some seconds to recover and kiss me back passionately. A kiss is enough to arouse me. Pregnancy hormones effect!

He lifting me in arms and placed me on bed kissing over my neck and every inch of skin. Then slowly removing mine clothes and I also did same, with passing minutes I'm getting more desperate moaning loud with his tongue playing my breast, coming down navel while his fingers on my clit.

"Mahir I need you" getting enough I said, as if waiting for it only he settled himself and get inside me.

He with care gently make love with me till we reach our heaven moaning each other's name out loud.

I fall asleep soon in his arms smiling hearing him confessing his love out.

It's still dark when suddenly my sleep broke due to thirst. I look beside my bed find it empty.

Not again!

I knew it's gonna happen from a week, but then I thought maybe....wearing my clothes I come down and left backside outhouse. Coming near I could heard some painful moan.

The one side window is open so it's easy to see me, well reaching the window is not easy of course. There Mahir sitting watching his guards beating the man hard.

"Continue till he died" Mahir ignore the man's pleading.

It's the same man who a week ago when I was out for shopping with Vish and Kuhu tried to misbehave with me. When Mahir get to know I'm scared he will do something this cause it's not new, he did before also. The dark side of him within inside always. I watched for some minute then left room.

I know Mahir killed Shorya & Arun then throw there Bodies to eat by some dogs, the information is terrific but I don't react much.

That's another reason after completing study as Kuhu, Vish I didn't join office because when I go there and one boy talked just friendly Mahir fired him and don't know what more he do,I didn't want it's happening and beside he clearly decided my working another place.

He doesn't only love me but he had a kind of obsession for me always which is impossible to mend.

Again removing my clothes I laid as before and soon enough Mahir Join me hugging close again whispering how much he loves me and our baby.

And that's how I decided I'll accept his all dark shades because everything is for me. He loves me way too much and I also love him enough to love his Obsession.

After all Mahir's Obsession is Bella Mahir Sehgal.

THE END

____________________________

Happy New Year guys. Enjoy 2020 🎉🎊 I'll come back with a new story at the start of February.

Please like coment and share.
Love you guys ♥️♥️