3: ᎡᎾᏚᎬ ᎾᎡᏆᏩᏆN

15-year-old Rose POV :

Sitting in this that his airplane as I watched the clock tick. Time only seemed so slow but in reality, I wish it just stopped. My parents made me leave my home country to go to Korea with them. They didn't care about all the bonds I made in Australia over the years or anything.  They only cared about their job and money, not my happiness.

Once the plane arrived it didn't take long for my family to move into our little apartment. As my family moved in I went to explore a bit to see my surroundings.

Near our apartment complex were a cafe and convenience store. I head into the convenience store. There were all different types of sections in the tiny store. In a corner, I found a section that read "books".  Following that, I went into a search for a book that would tell more about Korea.  Finding about 5 books I grabbed them. Putting them on the counter as a guy who looked to be 17.  The guy had ice-cold contact lenses, black dyed fuzzy hair, a lip ring along with multiple piercings, a blue button-up shirt, and black pants.

"hello" I greeted my accent slipping out. The guy opened his eyes wide as I looked at his name tag the read Kim Taehyung. "wow you have an accent" laughing I looked at him as he scanned my items. "yeah I just came from Australia so just a warning that my Korean is a little if-y" he hummed. "okay together for all this, it will be $25" I nod as I hand him a $50 dollar bill first. "eh?!?! You do know how much this is yes?" I nod grabbing the bag he gave me as I walked off.

You see I have a natural talent. That being that I'm able to grow a bond with pretty much anyone at any time. Meaning I could get close to anyone to get information out of them.

{1 day later}

After doing a little research on how people are in Korea and the culture I had to go to my new school. I wouldn't be lying if I said that I was nervous. I was scared that people here won't like me and that people won't be able to understand as more Korean is very rusty. I was standing outside the door to my classroom as I waited for my teacher to call me in.  The waiting seems to be forever. When they finally called me I walked in. The class stared at me in awe as I flipped my hair over my shoulder to face the class.

"everyone this is  Park Chae-Young. Chae-Young please go ahead and sit by Jennie" I nod as I look for the person called Jennie. Scanning over the classroom I see a girl waving at me.

She had a pretty bold look going on with her mascara and bold nude-ish pink lips. Her hair was parted where half her hair covered her face. I walk over to her and sit to the right of her were an empty desk was. She looked at me with a bright smile.  "Hey! I'm Kim Jennie wants to be friends?" I was surprised. "yeah sure!"

After class finished we started talking.  "so wait you were born in New Zealand too?" she nodded. "that's so cool" I hummed.

"hey want to hang out with me and my friends for lunch?" I nod enthusiastically.  I mean just a second ago I had doubts I would make any friends but here I was making a friend within a second.

After class, I followed Jennie around the school. We were outside in the back of the schoolyard.  The trees wrapped over a bench where two girls sat. The younger girl had blond hair a leather jacket and jeans.  The older girl had long dark black hair with a white flowy shirt,  a checkered gray skirt and black high heels.
"I mean can you believe this guy just unnie!"The younger yelled putting her hands up dramatically.  "calm down I'll buy you another ice cream, ok?" The older pulled out her wallet from a designer bag. 

We walked up to them.  " Lisa! Jisso unnie please meet my new friend Chae-young "she pointed to me as I waved. " nice to meet you guys" Lisa opened her eyes widely "omg are you foreign?!?" Jennie laughed at her excitement "yup" I answer as she cheered. We talked for the rest of the lunchtime. We even exchanged numbers.

Later that night I made a group chat by the name "BLACKPINK ".  Which was the name we all agreed to go with for our group or squad.

Over the past couple of months of school, I became extremely close with everyone. So much so that my popularity was through the roof. I knew everyone.  Their good sides and bad sides.  Even the stuff they wanted to hide. The rest of our gang also got popular along the way with me.

Today I woke up and decided to head to school early. I was walking to my class when I heard talking from inside.

"really? I can't believe we got so so popular just for hanging out with a loser like her!" a voice which sounded like Lisa said.

"I know she so gullible to believe we're her friends" a voice that sounds like Jennie laughed.  I put my hand on the door debating if I should open the door or not.  But my hands were moving on there own as the door opened.  To my surprise it was them. They were sitting on the floor.

Jennie looked at me as I walked to them.  She just smirked as I tried to hold back tears. " let me guess you heard us right?" I nod.  "how could you guys be so cruel I thought of us as a family!"I yelled to there jump my tears now freely falling down my checks. 

Lisa just smirked "well then you thought wrong. " like that the got up and left not saying a word as I stood there feeling betrayed and used.  "sorry... "jisso said before leaving me alone in this room.

I wiped my tears but they didn't stop. Good, it was early so no one was going to see me.

I sat in the room with my head down when I heard shoes being hit on the hard floor of the school.  The scent of strawberries hits my nose as I looked up. The door opens to reveal a girl with a red dress and leather boots.  Her makeup was bold with red lipstick. She looked to be in her early 20s. Next to her was someone who looked to be only a year older than me. He had a leather studded jacket,  black ripped jeans, and a shirt that read death. His hair was style and was red. 

"You park chae-young?" The lady asked.  I nodded. "who are you guys?" The lady smiled while the boy sat down looking out the windows. "My names bae joohyun and this is Lee Taeyong. " she points to the guy.  "look you may be wondering why I'm here. Let me tell you I want to recruit you. " I raise an eyebrow " for what?"

She smiled her strawberry scent becoming stronger. "to be apart of my little hitman group slash family.  I know you don't really have a family right? Your parents don't pay attention to you only when they need you. If you come with us you can anything you want. What do you say?" she smiled.  I smirked, "I'm in it sounds fun!"