Chan & Bryan's shitshow

English

"Hello, Baby stay. Its Bryan, and Chan here, aka the long time trainees in SKZ, or the foreign line." Bryan greeted the stays who were currently watching, while Chan waved hello

'Holy shit he just said baby stay-- iM NOT OKAY'

'One day, he'll evolve. It won't be baby stay, It'll be Baby Girl and Baby boy'

'Don't give him ideas'

"Oh, you guys want us to call you baby girl and baby boy?" Chan teased, probably killing everyone watching. Stay or not, gotta admit that Chan's one hot fucker.

"We could do that, I mean, theres nothing wrong with it." Bryan played along, killing everyone when they're all dead. Damn, even doppelgangers can be hot.

'Fuck, not this shit again'

'[BREAKING] teenage girl found dead having a heart attack after hearing Chan and Bryan address her as baby girl.'

The two laughed at the weirdness of STAYs. Like idol, like fandom. They were scrolling through the comments, seeing some funny inside jokes

'Don't touch my sausage'

'Yoooooooooh'

'*Intense stare at the camera* Its all good now'

'hoodie hoodie boogie boogie groovy groovy'

"Ya'll crazy, who even taught you these" Chan was still laughing, the fans literally clowning their songs.

"We did hyung, we taught them the organic culture." Bryan said, advertising JYP's organic food

'STAYs are clowns I tell you'

'We ain't clowns, we're the whole fucking circus'

"You guys aren't clowns, don't keep saying that you are because you aren't" Chan, you're making a fool of yourself

"Not saying that clowns aren't clowns technically makes YOU a clown" It was kinda true, gotta trust Bryan right?

'Just straight facts'

'Bryan be speaking the truth'

'Chan just made a fool out of himself'

"You got me there, but you guys still aren't clowns to me" *sigh* Chan, you still got a lot of shit to learn.

"What are they to you?" Bryan's starting the question chain again lmao

"I am NOT answering that." That was an unintentional reference, that was not scripted

'Lmao, that unintentional pun tho'

"Anyway, lets stop talking about clowns cough cough stay. Lets talk about our latest single, Gone days." Bryan rubbed his hands together, since they were outside for some reason. And it was still kinda cold outside.

'Bryan looks so cute with the oversized coat rubbing his hands together. I AM: DEAD'

'It must be so cold outside, and its kinda late in Korea'

"Don't worry guys, its just outside of our dorm. We have like, 4 layers of clothing" Chan wasn't lying, he was wearing 4 layers of clothing. A tshirt under a sweater, and that sweater had another sweater that was covered with a thiccc jacket.

"YOU have 4 layers of clothing. I'm only wearing 2 layers, and its cold" Bryan pouted, looking cuter than he already was.

'How can someone be so cute and hot at the same time'