04: Moon's End

°Lorelle°
Lorelle walks into the room with a scowl on her face. Ignoring the guards that followed her. "You! You're supposed to be in the dungeon!" King Foltest raises his hand and the guards move forward to grab her.

She waves her hand and Triss and the guards walk outside the room in a trance. Geralt bolts the door close and turns around. Geralt noticed how she was no longer in the ragged dress, she had her dark pants on with a white shirt and her boots. Her black armor covered her chest. Her sword in it's hilt on her back.

King Foltest stands up. "Sit down." she growls, the king hesitantly sits down enjoying his meal carelessly.

"My men will kill you for this, witchers." Lorelle stalks towards him and places her hand on the table making all his food rott from the inside out. He gulps and pushes his plate away.

"No, they'll die trying." she tells him. "Now, you're going to answer Geralt's questions, or I'll burn this castle to the ground, with you inside." her voice is emotionless as she takes a seat across from him staring into his eyes.

"Fine," he agrees sitting patiently.

"Hmm. It's funny. You learn that your sister was murdered, and you didn't even flinch." he leans on the chest and crosses his ankles. "But the moment I mention the girl's father. Why were you never married?" King Foltest moves his dead nervously.

"You are speaking to a king." he reminds Geralt.

"That is exactly my point.
Why not produce your own heir? Why not kill the striga and avoid this revolt? Why drag this all out? Between you and me who is the striga's father?" King Foltest stands in front of Geralt.

"I remember hearing stories about witchers when I was a child." he tells them with a hint of mockery. "Is it true what they say? That the mutations that grant you your abilities also erase your emotions? Must be."

The banging at the door intensifies as the guards get closer to breaking the lock off. "'Cause only a man devoid of all heart could accuse a brother of bedding his murdered sister while urging him to kill her." the guards break through and rush towards them, weapons drawn. Foltest raises his hand stopping them."Leave Temeria. Never return." Geralt and Lorelle walk out the door several guards escorting them.

Lorelle whistles and stands still. The guards push at her, telling her to continue walking. "I'm waiting, and it'll do you well to stop that. Would hate for you to loose a finger." she looks at them eyes glowing. "Or a hand."

Footsteps are heard in the distance as Blythe bounds towards them in his fox form. She whispers, 'aép aine.' Blythe resorts to his human form and the guard drop their weapons in surprise.

"Well come on, Geralt." they walk out of the castle side by side and venture to the north woods in the direction of the abandoned castle.

"Why are we here, princess?" Blythe questioned after glaring at Geralt for several minutes. He pulls her to a stop, allowing Geralt to walk ahead.

"Because he helped me escape the dungeon." her response was short and emotionless.

"You could've done so yourself, easily." he hissed stepping in front of her. "You wanted to stay to see the fate of Killean. Do not belittle yourself for the praise of him." he nods his head towards Geralt. "We should leave and meet up with the others."

"Belittle myself?"she scoffs walking around him. Ignoring his suggestion.

"You scoff only because you know it's true. Those bonds " he rushes to her side. "You still care for him after all he's done? Don't put it past him to betray you again." he tells. "I will not allow it, nor will the others."