i'll make you feel beautiful*trigger warning* (michael clifford)

y/n=your name     y/t/n=your twitter name     f/t/n=fake twitter name

you just got home from the library reading was your get away you took your phone out of your back pocket to tweet your boyfriend michael 

y/t/n/  miss you babe @Michael5SOS

you put your phone back in your pocket and walked into the bedroom you and your boyfriend shared when your phone beeped telling you that you got a twitter notification .

@Michael5SOS i miss you too love @y/t/n

you smiled and then started reading some of the comments 

@f/t/n omg @y/t/n is so fucking ugly 

@f/t/n i know right i dont get what michael sees in her

@f/t/n she is so fat 

tears were briming your eyes why do they hate me you thought. when someone tweeted you.

@f/t/n why dont you do us all a favor and kill yourself @y/t/n

that was it  you couldnt take it anymore you took your phone case off and grabbed the shiny piece of metal that was your best friend in times like these.you knew michael wouldnt be home for a while but just to be safe you went into the bathroom and locked the door.you sat on the toilet seat and pulled up your sleeves .

one cut

two cuts

ten cuts

twenty cuts

both of your arms were covered in blood when you heard the front door open.(there is a bathroom in your room your in that one)

"y/n im home!" you heard the all to familiar voice and started panicing.

"y/n where are you!?" you heard you bedroom door open.you started wrapping your wrists and pulled your sleeves down walking out of the bathroom.

"im right here babe i missed you." you said kissing your boyfriend

"i missed you to im going to have a shower care to join me?"he offered with a wink

"no thanks babe." he walked into the bathroom and came right back out.

"why?" he said with tears in his eyes holding your blade.Fuck.

"im so sorry mickey but the fans just set me over the edge and."you bursted out crying and showed him the tweets and comments. he took the phone and shut off your notifications for twitter .

"babe none of those things are true i love you to much to ever let you go your not fat"he was holding you in his arms and kissed your neck with every word he said "i'll  *kiss* make *kiss* you *kiss* feel *kiss* beautiful" you stoped crying and were now moaning lightly.

"michael"you moaned

he stopped kissing your neck and started kissing your lips .you kissed back of course.and then he grabbed your ass making you gasp he took that as an advantage to slip his tongue into your mouth exploring every inch of your mouth.you moaned into the kiss and he tapped your thighs telling you to jump .you did and he cought you. he started walking towards the bed and gently laying you down you having lost your shirt and bra somewhere along the way.michael started kissing to your jaw and down your neck leaving a couple of love bites here and there. he started sucking and swirling his tongue around your nipple and he massaged the other one.you moaned and took off his flannel shirt.he rid you of your pants and underwear while you worked on his pant button and BAM you were both naked.(lol sorry i had to)he kissed down your stomach and kiss your core you moaned lightly and fisted his hair. he started swirling his tongue around your clit as his fingers slid in and out of you .you were a moaning mess to say the least. you felt a familiar knot forming in your stomach .

"michael im clo-"

before you even got to finish he stopped and gently pushed into you .you both grunted he was thrusting at a steady pace not too fast not too slow when he started kissing your breasts.

"you *kiss* are *kiss* so *kiss* fucking *kiss* beautiful"

he started going a bit faster when you said "harder" he obliged and started thrusting harder and faster he put your leg over his shoulder hitting your spot and started pounding into you hitting your spot every time.

"mi-michael i-im cl-close"

"me to babe me to"

and with one last thrust you both cummed you rode out your highs together and then he pulled out and pulled you into his arms and said "i love you so much y/n please dont listen to what they say" and then you fell asleep in michaels arms.

ok guys this is my first time writing a smut what do you think? you can request any band member you want as long as i know who they are byebye wuv you.