100 Nature Names Girl & Boy

Source: momjunction.com

Written by DEEKSHA AWASTHI

NOVEMBER 20, 2019

❀ Nature represents varying degrees of emotions. It can be calm and pleasing and also strong and stubborn. Giving your baby a nature-inspired name could give it a personality as strong as nature. It reminds your child to be strong and focussed, without reeling under pressure.

Nature names have been on the rise since the Green Revolution. They represent the trees, flowers, clouds, or any other elemental form of things!

50 Nature Names

irls

1. Abilene:

- means ‘meadow’ in Hebrew. It has an exotic sound but is not too difficult to spell.

2. Abungu:

- Looking for an African name? The name Abungu means ‘of the forest’. It is a great name to connect with your African roots, and is unisexual as well.

3. Acacia:

- A name that is fast becoming popular, Acacia means ‘guileless’ in Greek. It is a wonderful option for parents looking for a trendy yet exotic name.

4. Aria:

- In Italian, Aria means ‘air’. The name reflects how important your daughter is for you. You need her as much as you need air to live!

5. Aspen:

- Trees, in all their majesty, can inspire awe and admiration. Aspen is the name of a tree and a great choice if you are looking for a name that’s both unique and easy. Aspen also means ‘one who is like mother earth’.

6. Autumn:

- If your daughter was born during the fall, naming her Autumn will be apt! Autumn, the season of fall, is a subject of many poems! Even if your little one is not a fall baby, Autumn is still a great nature-inspired girl name!

7. Blossom:

- A very traditional name, Blossom today is making a comeback into the popularity charts. It means ‘to bloom’ or ‘to grow in all its glory’.

8. Brier:

- Do you have special love for all things French? Then you can try Brier as a name for your baby. It stands for ‘heather’, a purple-colored flower.

9. Brin:

- A simple name, Brin means ‘like a hill’. The name traces its origin to the Welsh language and is a great way to connect with your roots.

10. Brooklyn:

- We are not talking about Brooklyn, New York, here! The name Brooklyn originally means ‘a stream, brook, or lake’. And if you stay in New York, the name is more suitable.

11. Cascade:

- What a lyrical name? Cascade means ‘a steep, usually, small fall of water’. It is a unique name for a baby that’s one in a billion.

12. Chrysanthe:

- A unique name, Chrysanthe means ‘flower of gold’ or ‘Marigold’ in Greek. It is exotic and has an amazing meaning too – just what a good name needs.

13. Coral:

- The coral reef is a wonder of nature. The name Coral not just gives voice to your love for the sea, but also refers to the color coral.