𝙿𝚁𝙴 : 𝙾𝚁𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂

HAPPY NEW YEAR! At this point before 2019 ends, there are 5 lucky orders will be accepted!

Good luck!

...

Please comment your form below;

USERNAME;

TITLE/S; (up to 6 covers/max., no to long titles!)

SUBTITLE/S; (optional, please put if necessary)

CHARACTER/S; (up to 2 characters, kpop idols only!)

GENRE/S; (now available for all genres!)

MOOD/STYLE; (please choose below. this is a picky situation since i do a lot of styles and maybe i'll be changing the mood depending on what i have imagined your cover will be. if this is a cover set, please do cite some info about the mood of the covers. if it is an individual cover per order, please do put some info about it. thank you!)

HERE ARE SOME TYPES; (available only for the pre-orders)

AESTHETICS (improvised aesthetic/tumblr-ish graphic style that i commonly use in some of the orders in inks & tints; the one where i put some random pngs & etc.)

DARK/GRUNGE (commonly black & white or grungy textures/psds used.)

PASTEL (simple topography, pastel colors and psd. mostly simple, the common tumblr style type of graphics.)

NEONS (creative wise and color wise. used with vibrant colors and it will take time to make and create.)

SIMPLE/MANIPULATION (manips that are usually between two people and has a simple topography and psd.)

CREATIVE/MANIPULATION (manips that are usually more creative and has more things added like the change of bgs and etc.)

CHROMA/AESTHETICS (new style! this is aesthetics with the touch of colors, neons, and pastel.)

LINK/S; (simply put links to accept! no link, no cover!)

DID YOU COMMENT ON THE FIRST PART?
(please comment 'subtle' on the RE: POISE part, thank you!)

...

I will open the regular orders on January 02, 2020.
See you!