Honeymoon pt.1

Draco and Harry had just married. So now it was time for the most exciting part, the honeymoon.

"Why can't we just stay home? It's cheaper, and so much more relaxing." Harry said to his husband, Draco, who was currently pacing, looking at his phone.
"Because that's boring. Why not go to Hawaii, or something like that?" Draco replied.
"What about we go somewhere calm and quiet? Like a cottage. Somewhere where we can, I don't know, have some time alone."
Draco liked the idea of isolation with his new husband, plus the idea of hearing his loud moaning as he destroyed him."
"That sounds perfect."

The two love birds rented out a small cottage in the middle of a secluded forest. It came with a fireplace, a hot tub, plus complete silence. It was an offer they couldn't turn down.

Something you should know, is that Draco was the "top" of the relationship. Harry was a bottom, but he was a very needy bottom. He loved teasing Draco to the point where Draco might explode.

They got on their plane the following day. It was all going well until Harry got needy.
He began to run his hand up Draco's thigh. Draco looked over at Harry with a look of irritation.
"Harry, we are on a plane, in front of people!"
"What's the matter, Daddy?" Harry whispered.
"I'm ignoring you." Draco whispered back.

A few minutes passed and Harry was getting more and more needy. He began rubbing Draco's crotch, palming him.
Draco turned around quickly, looking angrily at Harry.
"Harry James Potter-Malfoy! I swear to God! If you don't stop, I will take you to the bathroom and fuck you on this plane!"

Harry smirked.
"You wouldn't, Daddy." Harry whispered.
"That's it! Come with me." Draco said, grabbing Harry's arm, and pulling him to the bathroom. Draco smirked at the smile of Harry's stupid smile.

Once they got to the bathroom, Draco slammed the door. It was a tight squeeze, but they both were fairly thin, so they fit in the tiny airplane bathroom.
Before Harry could say a word, Draco began kissing him. Passionate kissing. He placed his hand on Harry's neck, while Harry place's his on Draco's waist.

"I'm going to destroy you, you dingbat," Draco whispered. "You better not make any noise. We don't want to get caught, do we?"
Harry shook his head.

"Do your worst." Harry finally said.

Draco began kissing Harry once again. This time, removing his shirt. Harry wasn't as toned as Draco, but that doesn't mean he wasn't at all. Draco ran his hand through Harry's brown hair before removing his own shirt.
"You know what to do, don't you, Harry?" Draco said.
Harry did. He quickly undid Draco's belt, and removed Draco's trousers.
Draco was rock hard already. Harry didn't hesitate to put Draco's length in his mouth.
He began bobbing his head on Draco's length. (a/n I'm so bad at writing these lol)
"Ohhh, fuck, Harry." Draco moaned.
Harry began to hum, sending vibrations through Draco.
Draco grabbed Harry by the hair, pulling off his throbbing cock.
"I don't want to cum yet, love. Now, turn around, and pull your trousers down."
Harry didn't hesitate. He quickly turned around, pulling his trousers and boxers down, leaning up against the wall of the small bathroom.

"I'm going to ruin you, baby." Draco whispered.

Draco didn't wait. He thrust into Harry's hole.
Harry let out a moan, which was quickly silenced by Draco's hand covering his mouth.
"What did I say? I said we don't want to get caught. So no speaking unless I say you can."
Harry nodded his head.

Draco began moving. Harry was having a hard time staying quiet.
Draco started to kiss Harry's neck, leaving very noticeable marks.

Draco took Harry's cock in his hand, massaging it.
Now Harry was really having a hard time staying quiet.

"I'm not going to last much longer, love. I want you to cum with me." Draco said.
Harry nodded.

With one final thrust, Harry and Draco came together.
Draco covered Harry's mouth to prevent him from moaning.

After they cleaned up, the two men went back to their seats.

"Now, do you think you can wait until we get to the cottage?" Draco asked.
They both laughed.