Honeymoon pt.2

After Harry and Draco's little "adventure" on the plane, they arrived to their little cabin.
Both men were very excited to have some isolated time with each other.
Draco was the first inside. He immediately began looking around.
Harry lit the fireplace and the two sat down in the sofa together, watching the fireplace.
"This was such a great idea." Harry whispered to Draco.
"I know right. It's so cozy and... very romantic."
Draco leaned over, kissing Harry passionately.
Harry put his arms around Draco's neck, whilst Draco put his around Harry's waist.
"I think we've had enough fun for one day. Let's go to bed, dear" Draco whispered.

The next morning, Harry awoke to Draco making pancakes I'm the small cabin kitchen.
"Good Morning Sunshine." Draco said.
Harry smiled, sitting on the couch.

After breakfast, the two went on a walk. They brought some wine, and a blanket.
As they walked, Draco noticed how good Harry looked in his tight jeans.
He began to think of ripping Harry's clothes off, and fucking him in the woods where no one could hear them.

It began to get a little dark. The two loves laid out their blanket, and poured their wine.
"This is very romantic." Harry said, as they drank from their glasses.
"Yes, it is." Draco replied.

Draco couldn't take it anymore. It had to have Harry. Now.
He put his glass down, and began to kiss Harry's neck.
Harry let out a soft moan. He began palming himself.
Draco couldn't wait any longer. He removed Harry's shirt, followed by his own.
They both removed their trousers, leaving them in just their boxers.
"I'm gonna destroy you." Draco whispered into Harry's ear.
Harry let out a louder moan.
Draco took off his boxers. Harry didn't hesitate to put Draco's length in his mouth.
He began sucking on Draco's cock.
Draco let out a loud moan, as he ran his fingers through Harry's dark hair.
Draco pulled Harry's head away. He didn't want to cum just yet.
He pulled off Harry's boxers, lining himself up to Harry's ass.
He pounded himself into Harry. Harry let out a scream of pleasure. Draco began moving back and forth.
Harry and Draco were in absolute heaven.
"You like that, babe?" Draco asked.
"Y-yes." Harry muttered.
It wasn't long before Draco gave Harry the signal that he was going to cum.
"Me too, daddy." Harry said.
They both came together.
Draco helped Harry get his clothes back on, and helped him clean up.
"Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow." Harry said, kissing Draco passionately.