XIII - Part II

Hey guys! I hope you had a nice Christmas and have a happy new year! Sorry for the delay, I wanted to spend time with my family and I wasn't really motivated. :(
———————————————————————————
~ With Shoto ~

Shoto got off the bus. He made his way into the psychiatric ward. He asked the lady at the front desk if he could see his mother, Rei Todoroki or Mrs Todoroki. The lady allowed him to and went up to her room. He opened the door and saw his mother sitting on a stool looking outside.
She turned around and saw her son with flowers.

"Hi mom," Shoto said.

"Shoto, it's nice to see your beautiful face again," Rei smiled. Shoto handed her the bouquet of flowers. Rei admired the colorful flowers. "Thank you, Shoto."

Rei got up from her stool and gave Shoto a warm hug. "I'm still sorry for what I have done to you in the past. I just-"

"It's ok mom. I forgive you, I told you before," The hug was long and Rei shedded a few tears. Rei sat back down on her stool wiping her tears away. Shoto sat on the bed.

They looked out the window together quietly for a few minutes . Watching the clouds slowly move. They admired the peace and quiet.

"How's the rest of the family doing..?" Rei asked.
"Just fine." Shoto said, "I will see them later after you."

"Well.. I have news.." Rei looked at Shoto. "I'll be coming home soon." She smiled.
"How soon?" His face lit up.
Rei thought for a second and said, "Well, maybe in a couple more weeks or so."
"I'll be expecting that." Shoto had a little smile, looking forward to his mother's return home.

A nurse came in the room.
"Shoto Todoroki, it's time for you to go." The nurse.

Shoto got up and gave his mother one last hug.
"Bye mom, see you soon." He waved at her.

Rei waved back with a smile.
"Goodbye, Shoto."