Chapter 1

Jazlyn's POV:

6 years ago...

Mackenzie Foy as the young Jazlyn

"Ben, one day, when you become king, what do you really want to do?" I asked Ben

"Ben, one day, when you become king, what do you really want to do?" I asked Ben. We were currently sitting at a lunch table at Aurodan Primary School. Ben looked at me, then he smiled.

"I don't really know what. Hey, you gonna finish that?" Ben asked, pointing at my fries. I looked at it, then back up at him and smiled. I motioned to him to take it, and he happily obeyed. After that it seemed like he went deep into thought. I stared at him, with both fascination and worry. He has never zoned out like this before. Yes, he zones out, but usually not like this. I jumped back into reality when he jumped up and smiled widely.

"I know what my first proclamation will be." He said with a proud smile, like he just got first place in a marathon or something.

"And what would that be?" I asked, taking a drink of my soda. He sat down, and talked a little softer.

"You know all about the villains that were banished to the Isle of The Lost?" I nodded, not really knowing where the conversation was going, but mentally also screamed and prayed that he wouldn't let the villains roam free.

"Well, I've been thinking about it, and I thought it would be a good idea if the villains' kids could come live with us, here in Aurodan." I smiled at him. That was actually a pretty good idea.

"So, wich villains' kids did you pick?" I asked. He looked a little shocked. I think he thought I wouldn't agree with him. But then his smile returned.

"I was thinking maybe, the daughter of The Evil Queen, the son of Cruella 'de Vill, the daughter of Malificent and..." He suddenly stopped talking. His smile disappeared and was instead replaced with a frown. He looked a little guilty.

"And what, Ben? Come on, tell me. Who else?" I asked. He looked up at me, and hesitated but then answered," And the son of Jafar." He looked down.

I was shocked. He really wanted the son of Jafar to come to Aurodan? My family's worst enemy's son?

"And the son of Jafar?" I asked, trying to see if I heard clearly. He nodded, and then spoke up.

"I know you don't really like that idea, but..." I cut him off.

"Ben, my personal opinion doesn't matter and like you said yesterday, maybe they aren't like their parents. Maybe they are destined to be good. Let's just hope that your parents agree with this." He weakly smiled, and nodded.