2. OFFICIAL

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘...!
𝚃𝚁𝙾𝚈 𝚉𝙰𝚁𝙱𝙰 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌.
002. official.

y/n.

troy and i just made if official, we posted on both our instagrams that we were a couple. i was so happy so i wanted people to know that we were together.

all of his friends were very supportive and commenting stuff like "shippp" , "troy got luckyyy" , "best couple" but then there were also hate comments. ones like "troy can do so much better" , "ew she's so ugly" , "why would be go for someone like her?"

it hurt, why would he go for someone like me? i mean he was troy zarba and i was just y/n.

it was like the hate comments were never ending, the more i read them the more my eyes filled with tears. before i knew it i was practically sobbing.

i heard troy opening the door, he was back from getting his ramen from the kitchen. i tried my best to quickly wipe the tears off my face. he still noticed.

troy set his ramen on his dresser and rises over to me. "y/n, baby, why are you crying?"

"it's stupid."

"no it's not stupid. what's up baby?" troy said cupping my face with his hands.

"i-it's just i was reading t-through all the comments on our post a-about is making it official and lots of people are saying that you could do better or w-why is he with someone like h-her." i mumbled with my words and started to cry more after explaining what i felt.

"what, y/n, you're GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL, CUTE, shit you're even hot. i love you, i love you for you. you're not even just gorgeous with your looks but with your personality too. i love you. you're beautiful, don't let people who are just jealous that i've found the girl of my dreams ruin you day." troy kissed my head.

i had immediately felt better, i could tell her really meant what he said.

"i love you." i said.

"i love you more, y/n."

RUBIE SPEAKS !
hi.