Chapter 68

Tyrone's POV
I hate myself so much that it kills me to see how much I messed up and hurt the only woman that really loved me . It felt so embarrasing and so funny when Mighty asked about why I lay on top of her mom and she makes wierd noises I honestly didnt google on how to explain sex to a child I probably should put that in my google search .

I followed her to the kitchen she got some breastpump from a shelve wiped it with a clean white towel .
She led me to her room and closed the door behind her.
"I wouldn't want Mighty walk in with me in this ."she said .I smiled at her.
She tried to unzip her dress but she couldnt reach the zipper, I went behind her and unzipped her dress . She wasnt wearing a bra , the moment those tits popped out I had an explosive erection . She strapped the breastpump on her chest it had some cups thank God am not a woman .
She sat down on a comfortable chair and began to squeeze some small puffy thing then drops of milk would drop on the cups
"Mom bought this chair right after buying this pump , its so relaxing "she said .
I sat down next to her on a chair and looked at her , she is as sexy as always .
"Why are you staring at me Tyrone . "She said with a blush
"Am just amazed at how you take motherhood so calmly and cool ,"I said .
"Thank you "she said .
"Is it painful"I asked .
"No it isnt Tyrone "she said
"Can I "I said .
"Sure "she said . I squeezed the puff thing and I could feel the pressure sucking from her boobs until milk would drop on the cups . She closed her eyes and laid back .
Suddenly out of nowhere she began to make some sexy soft moans.
"Am I hurting you ?"I asked .
"No , its just that , how you do it is kinda making me aroused ."she said . We both laughed .
"Lie back and relax my baby let me make milk for the baby for you "I said , she laid back .
I loved at how she reacted as I pumped the breast milk , she would make soft moans, bite her lips then hold my hand and gripped tightly not wanting to let go so much wanting me .

The cups were almost full . She took off the breast pump, I wiped her breasts clean with a warm towel she just looked at me.
I helped her wear her dress and we went downstairs so she could place the pumped milk in the freezer .
"Thanks for the help"she said .
"You are welcome "I replied .
We went upstairs to check on the baby .
My mom and Yolanda were dressing him into some bedtime clothes .
They saw Heart and I and excused themselves .
Mighty held Knight but he reached out to me wanting me to hold him .
"You want daddy my sweet little king "she said and handed him to me .
He smiled at me I felt like I was staring at my younger self . Heart turned on the baby monitor, spread his sheets and made sure the temperature was not too hot or too cool . Knight began to doze off on my arms . I gently placed him in his cradle he slept so peacefully .
"Hes never given me a hard time putting him to bed "she said .
"My mom used to tell me I was the most co-operative when it came to bedtime , Nate was very stubborn he would hide under the bed or even sneak out of his cradle "I said . She laughed .
"Like father like son "she said .
"Indeed "I said .
We both went to Mighty's room and kissed her goodnight .
I had to get home so I could rise up and head to work plus I needed to rush and make payments for Mighty's school fees for the entire year and all her extra classes .
I know Heart needs some space I wont push her to move back to the mansion so fast she will eventually when she wants to, already am assured she still deeply loved me as I still some effect in her , how her body reacts when I am around her tells me all I need to know and right now her body is telling me she wants me to make love to her ... but I wont because I need her trust before I can do anything else . I would want to just have sex and call it a day I want to bring back the love we had , the trust she had in me and the deep connection we had .
We stopped at the door .
"I think this is the furthest I want you to escourt me "I said.
"I can take you to your car ."she said .
"No am good baby , besides am riding with Nate . "I Said .
"I guess I will be seeing you in the office "she said .
"Yes baby"I replied .
My phone buzzed , I took it out and saw it was Nate's text probably asking if am coming or not .
Heart looks at me and her face drops to dissapointment and sadness then I realize a small mistake I made . I hadnt changed the wallpaper on my phone . It was a picture of Belle and I holding hands and all smiles I honestly cant remember when this was taken but she did place it as my wallpaper everything was going so smooth then shit had to happen .
"Some things will never change , goodnight Tyrone ."she said and walked away no hug no kiss, I could feel the emptyness of her words , she wants to trust me again but I just made it harder for her to do so . Fuck !
"So how did everything go "Nate asked .
"Well shit had to happen and ruin it all"I said . He drove out of the compound .
"What did you do this time "he asked .
"My wallpaper was still Belle I hadnt changed it , Heart saw it and got upset "I said .
"She is hurt you know , speaking of Heart , I also have some bad news I couldnt tell you before "he said .
"What is it tell me ."I said .
" your attorney called me today .While you were with dorkface Belle , you filed for an immediate divorce she didnt sign the divorce papers that you took so she is being summoned to court tommorrow to sign well you had signed yours , things just got ugly bro"he said .
Fuck! I didnt even remember about the divorce case .
"Am just in a bad place right now , I fucking hate myself for this "I said .
" I will stand by you no matter what man , I still have hopes you will both get back together."he said . I want to have faith but at that moment it was just an impossibility .

I couldnt sleep well all I could think of was regret as to what I threw away to chase after waste . My phone rang it was Heart , I picked it up so quick .
"Tyrone , why are you doing this to me ?"she said admist sobs .
"What do you mean Heart ?"I asked .
"I got a call to report to court tommorrow and sign the divorce , you had already signed yours . Tyrone why do you hate me so much ? You know if we divorce you will have full custody of the kids . I just dont know why you want to punish me but just know this , not a single day would pass when I didnt think of you, I love you and always will . "She said before I could speak she ended the call .

*******************************
I went to court to see if there is anything I could do to reverse the situation but my attorney said it was impossible to do anything . Heart came to court she looked so depressed . We sat before the judge she couldnt look at me she just stared at the empty space infront of her . Her eyes were swollen she mustve cried so much. The papers were handed to her and for the first time she looked at me and signed . We were officially divorced . I wanted to speak to her outside the courtroom to assure her I will fight for her and correct my mistakes .
I found her as she was almost entering her car .
"Heart please "I said .
"Tyrone what? You got what you wanted , a divorce . You are now a free man go have fun enjoy life , I will never bother you again "she said . I held her hand .
"Heart I wont give up , I will fight for you , for us , the kids , I promise you I will never let go "I said .
"Tyrone I gave up a long time ago , there is nothing to fight for
. You cheated on me , abandoned me when I needed you the most and now you want to fight for me yeah right , how about you fight for the mistress you choose over me . Prison life isnt easy . "She said and got into the car drove off as I just watched . Just like that I lost the love of my life .