Chapter Two

Chapter Two

{ The Necklace }

{ The Necklace }

 You finally got everything unpacked and you were ready to move into your new house. You were happy to have a fresh new start. You were away from your psycho boyfriend and Mary made you want to stay in this neighborhood. But Frank.. Not so much. But you just had to get used to Frank, you maybe thought that you could spark the friendship you actually once had with him.

  You look outside the window and saw that Frank was going to go get his mail. This was your shot, your shot to retrieve something that you once had.

 You opened the door and started walking towards Frank who was currently looking over some mail. His back was turned towards you as you reached him.

''Hey Frank,'' you say softly, making him turn around.

''Oh.. Hey Y/N.'' he rolls his eyes, tucking his mail underneath his armpit.

''So.. I just wanted to say that your daughter Mary–''

''She's not my daughter Y/N. She's my niece.'' frank corrected, starting to walk away from you.

''Okay, whatever. But I just wanted to say, she's a nice girl and–''

''I forbid her from seeing you, so don't go off thinking that you two can ever become friends. Okay?'' frank shot, narrowing his eyes at you.

 You followed him all the way up to his door, hoping he would just give you a few seconds.

''Look Frank, I'm trying to be friendly to you, but apparently you're not taking it very nicely-''

''Y/N! You need to know this thing,'' he pointed between you and him. ''Is never going to happen.'' frank stated. ''At least never again.'' he mumbles to himself before yanking the door open and storming inside.

 You clenched your hands and stomped your foot on the ground angrily. Frank was being a complete dick to you, and you didn't know what to do about it. You found it completely childish for him to not forgive you even though you've forgiven him for everything he's ever done to you. When you were younger, Frank stole your favorite stuffed animal and threw it in the street where it got ran over. You two had to spend time together because his mother was best friends with your mother.

 You and Frank haven't been very nice to each other back in those days. But when high school came, you two reconnected and became friends again. Even.. More than friends. Frank admitted that he loved you and the feelings were mutual. He took you on a date, which went terribly, but you didn't care because you loved Frank.

 Frank bought you a necklace with your name engraved on it. You would wear it every single day, bragging to your friends that you were with Frank. And Frank would brag to his friends that he was with you. But little did you know, one of the biggest jocks in school had a humongous crush on you. And that one crush ruined your relationship with Frank.