20 part 1

2 weeks later

Since the whole movie situation I haven't really gotten a chance to talk to Jaden about it. I honestly haven't been feeling good. Mentally. With Melo maybe leaving it's really been heavy on my mind but I haven't told him because I don't wanna distract him.

Brandi POV

Melo and I laid in the bed cuddled sleeping. I wake up and check my phone next to me and see the time read 7:25 am.  Today my mom, Tina, Jaden, Denise, and I were gonna grab breakfast to enjoy some girl time. Then later on everyone was going to Lamelo's first drew league game.

After I get dressed In my outfit of the day I sit down next to a sleeping Melo. I kiss him "babe I'm heading out" I say to him. "Text me lil girl when you get there" Melo says back in his raspy morning voice.
I walk out the door of the BBB guest house and get in the car. I turn my music and shuffle and drive to the breakfast spot.

                  •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"I'm excited to see Melo play tonight" Tina says at the table. Everyone agrees and continues eating. Jaden was sitting next to me so I decided to quickly chat about what happened. Everyone else was focused on Zoey.

Brandi- hey Jaden I wanna apologize about what happened at the movies. I know you probably were confused, but your friend was flirting with Melo in my face. I had let it slide but she kept doing it and I warned her. But when she called me a bitch I just snapped.

Jaden- I get it. I know the level of disrespect. If it was G I'd probably do the same honestly.

Brandi- I just wanted to apologize because i don't want you to feel like I didn't like your friends or anything.

Jaden- No Brandi you're alright. I checked her about it. She knows that wasn't cool.

Brandi- thanks for understanding.

Jaden- of course always.

                       •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

When I get back from breakfast I find that Melo was gone. Instead of trying to figure out where he was I just sit down on the bed. A tear falls down my cheek. Maybe I was overthinking but Melo potentially leaving was eating me up day by day. I was scared to even express how I felt, to anyone especially Melo. My crying was interrupted by a phone call. When I look at the caller ID "Bestest bitch 💕" pops up.

Kaí- heyyy bitch

Brandi- hey what's up?

Kaí- girl why you sound like that?

Brandi- I think I'm getting sick but what's going on?

Kaí- I don't know I forgot but bitch last night when I tell you Jordan tore me to PE-SES.

Brandi- yuck lol. Y'all nasty.

Kaí- says the bitch that always got Melo d- never mind.

Brandi- dead. You right but I'm happy y'all back together.

Kaí- I never would've thought. But das my baby.
Speaking of this him calling hold on.

Kaí hangs up before I could even say bye. I just flop down in the bed and sit there. With so many thoughts going through my head, it was getting hard for me to think. I take a shower to redirect my thoughts.

When I get out the shower I change into a different outfit. By this time Melo had returned, he was in the room with his towel. I guess he had just showered too.

Melo- hey lil girl.

Brandi- hey Melo.

Melo- you good?

Brandi- yeah I'm fine.

It's crazy that Melo knew exactly how to read me. He could definitely tell something was up but I didn't want to bother him, especially since his game was in a couple hours.

Melo- why you lying to me B.

Brandi- Melo it's fine.

Melo comes over and grabs my hand and leads me to the bed. He was sitting on the edge and I was standing between his legs.

Melo- Brandi what's wrong?

Brandi- I don't wanna talk about this before you game Melo.

Melo- ima kill anyway. But knowing something up with you is gone stay on my mind.

Brandi- I'm scared.

Melo- why?

Brandi- you might be leaving.

Melo- well I don't wanna leave you clueless.

Brandi- what you mean?

Melo- I was gone tell you but, I am going to Australia. It was smart move babe.

When I hear him say that I instantly feel tears fall.

Melo- B come on don't cry. You not happy for me?

Brandi- of course I am Melo. You know I want what's best for you. But what does that mean for us?

Melo- what you mean. You mine and always gone be mine.

Brandi- Melo but you gone be so far away.

Melo- Bae stop thinking about the worst. Come on you bout to watch you man score 50 tonight. Then after the game we gone get food. Then ima fuck the shit out you. Then after that we can talk.

Brandi- Bae I'm being serious.

Melo- I am too. About everything I just said.

Brandi- you silly as hell. (Laughs)

Melo- I know but it's cool cause you still love a nigga.

Melo and I connect lips.