Chapter 69

Heart's POV
I have never cried so much in my life like the day I got divorced from Tyrone, our marriage was not under any prenup so I do get something out of it but I just cant take it . I will make a living on my own then battle my now ex-husband over custody of my babies . Seeing that wallpaper on his phone broke my heart into a billion pieces , I wanted to crumble .
I got home and just sat down on the couch .

My mom came in carrying Knight . "Nate went with Mighty to Mrs Leo ."she said .
"Thanks for taking care of the baby for me "I said with a smile.
"This must be very hard for you honey I will always be there for you . "She said . Knight was staring at me with wonder hes maybe wondering why is his mom looking like she survived a purge .
I couldnt tell Mighty that her dad and I are divorced she will be so devastated . I changed my mind I wont work for Tyrone I will look for a job elsewhere .

I got up from the couch took the baby from my mom and went to her study . I wont sit and pity party I will get down to business and look for a job . Tyrone maybe doesnt love me , maybe hes already moved on and I wouldnt want to look miserable on someone that has moved on from me .
"Time to look for a job isnt that right baby "I said . Knight smiled and mumbled some baby words .

I searched and boy it was so tiresome then I got one as a chaffeur . I worked as a chaffeur before so this wont be hard for me . I sent my CV and hoped to be taken in .
I went to ran Knight a bath then feed him .

After putting the baby to sleep I went to check my email and to my surprise I was approved for the job . I got to work the next day . The pay wasnt so bad .
I never saw Tyrone eye to eye the only means of communication between us was my mom , he would come pick the kids and spend time with them but he and I never saw each other .
"Hes been asking about you all the time , Heart I dont know how long I will play telephone between you two . "she said .
"Please mom do it for me please , I am not ready to see him "I said .
"Okay just for you "she said .
Tyrone would send roses every week they were beautiful though but I just cant see him anymore I want to but I dont want to at the same time . He would send me so many texts if he wants to say anything to me its must be just about the kids otherwise I dont want to listen to what he has to say .

"Honey maybe you should just be free a little "my mom said as I was folding Mighty's clothes .
"Well I think you are right "I said .
"You do "she said .
"Yes , maybe I should go out too and meet other people . Thanks for the advice mom "I said .
"But ... I didnt mean that way "she said .
"Its understandable ."I said .
Two days later I was driving a very wealthy business man to his suite . He looked at me as if I am an Egyptian goddess .
"Thank you for the ride gorgeous "he said .
"You are welcome "I said .
The next day I was his driver and he couldnt stop looking at me .
As I dropped him off to a suite he said "would you like to join me for dinner at the restaurant in town "he asked .
"I would love to "I said . The only man I have been with was Tyrone so it feels wierd to meet other guys .
"Heres my card call me "he said handing me a black polished card .

My mom had hired a nanny to help me with the baby . That evening I got ready to go to dinner , my mom was nowhere to be seen she's probably in her study . I just wore a black dress and heels . Am still mourning over my failed marriage .
I went to her study but she wasnt in .

Mighty was at a sleep over at a friends house . I knocked on her bedroom door and heard like a come in . I opened the door I must say I was so not prepared for what I saw.

My mom was in bed with Nate they were fucking ! Speaking of surprises in just a few days . She was lying in bed Nate holding her legs as he was banging her she saw me and jolted Nate stopped banging her . They were naked . I certainly didnt expect pornhub in my mom's house well I do watch porn hey this isnt about me so back to the story ....