5

'Ok jump down'

'I-I can't'

'Why can't you'

'I'm in pain'

'Ok open your legs'

'Why'

'Do it'

I opened my legs and he placed himself between them

'Now, wrap your legs around my waist and hold on'

I did as he said and I felt his hands go under my ass as he carried me.

'Where are you wanting to go y/n'

'Your room'

'Why mine'

'let's do some drawing'

'Ahh ok'

As we were walking to jungkooks room I looked into the living room and saw yoongi, I locked eyes with him for a split second before Jungkook began walking up the stairs.

'Y/n!'

I looked behind me and saw jimin running up the stairs catching up to us.

'Y/n.'

'Yes Jimin'

'Ah, the bitch knows my name'

'Excuse me?'

'Bitch, the only reason I stopped yoongi from killing you is because I can't have him killing our little toy'

'What do you mean toy'

'Jimin leave y/n alone, she means no harm'

'I don't care she's related to the man who killed yoongi's dad, she's spiteful'

'Jimin, I said leave her alone, go back to your lover and leave us be'

'Oh, leave you two be, she belongs to us all remember, she's OUR toy, not yours'

'Jungkook what does he mean toy'

'It doesn't matter'

'EVERYONE PLEASE COME TO THE MEETING ROOM'

'God sake'

Jungkook walked to a room at the end of the corridor.

'I don't know what namjoon hyung wants'

I heard the others making their way up the stairs, maybe this has something to do with yoongi hurting me.

'Here, sit here'

'Thanks'

When everyone entered the room namjoon spoke.

'So as you're all aware, we got y/n, we were planning on killing you y/n, but Jimin had the idea that we lie to our boss, and tell him we killed you, but in reality you're living with us, and all you have to do is fulfil out sexual needs or desires, that meaning if we ever want to have sexual intercourse, we will come to you and use you for it, although not all of us have sexual needs, for example the biggest sex freak here is in fact Taehyung, you will probably spend most of your time with him. Where as Jungkook isn't too bothered about sexual things, he doesn't fantasise about sexual things, he isn't a sexual person, so you'll spend less time with him. And I am fully aware of what you did yoongi, and that won't be accepted, y/n is a guest here, her father did wrong not her, so do not harm her. Y/n will not have any sexual interaction with any member until she is better. Do I make myself clear.'

All the members nodded, I just sat there, I'm still a virgin, I don't want to be used as their sex toy, I would rather yoongi finish me off right here right now than lose my virginity to my kidnappers.

'I'm sorry, I don't want anyone to do anything to me, I'm still innocent, I want to lose it to someone I love, I don't want any of you to take that away from me'

'Bitch you don't get a choice in the matter, I'm gonna make sure I ruin you the second you're well enough'

? whispers