Have Two Lives at Once Part 2

I hate school so much I hate everything about it the only thing I don't actually hate is my grades I mean I have great grades amazing grades to be exact I have all A's and thats great right the only thing is, is that I have no friends none at all and of course Callie or Arizona don't know that right but I can't shake the feeling that I should at least try to make some friends.

Then when I thought that this school was getting better it just got worse and this is how it all started.

I was in English class right and she was introducing a new book to the class I of course already read it and did all of the 120 questions for the book so I was kind of bored.

Then she wrote something on the board that caught my attention she wrote, "About me."

She then said we need to do a 5 page paper about us and it's due next week.

What's some stuff about me that's actually interesting I mean I had a dad that died and then I got two moms that are surgeons.

Then the bell rang.

I went up to my English teacher.

Um Ms. Burns I don't know what to write about for the 5 page paper I don't really have anything to say I say.

Everyone has something to share so you should to you got this Avery Ms. Burns says.

Ok bye I say.

Now I thought that class was bad just wait until I tell you about history class.

So I was in history class and my teacher handed out a project about a president and we had to do slides.

I picked a president and I finished the project by the end of class.

I was about to lay my head down when someone touched my back.

I turned around to see who touched me and it was a girl that seemed like she would be really rude.

You have gay parents right she says.

Yah so I say rudely.

Well are you gay she asks.

No I don't think so I say.

Well you could be I mean gay's in your blood now and you could end up being gay I guess your not as smart as your dear old daddy Makenna says.

Shut the hell up you don't get to speak about my dad in that way and about my moms usually when people are that rude they are hurting on the inside and also my dad now is the name of one of the top 5 best hospitals in the world so I would shut the hell up if I were you I say angrily.

Not only the girl was shocked but my entire class including my teacher was shocked too.

Makenna, Avery in the hall please now Mr. Baker says pointing to the door.

I get up and so does the sorry excuse of a girl too.

Now I would like to know what exactly happened for you interrupt my class like that young lady Mr. Baker says.

She was talking shit about my dead dad and I couldn't take any more of that so I started talking shit to her back I say.

Now a young lady like you shouldn't be saying those words in my class let alone to me Mr. Baker says.

I'm sorry when I'm angry I just let words like that fly out of my mouth I apologize I say.

No Makenna this is my second time today speaking to you so I'm sorry but I'm going to have to call your parents Mr. Baker says.

What no Mr. Baker please my parents will take everything away from me Makenna says starting to cry.

Mr. Baker please I don't want anyone to get in trouble because of what they said so please just give her lunch detention or something like that I say.