I can help you.

I woke up to my phone going crazy, my head was slightly pounding and my annoying ringtone wasn't helping. I groaned and lifted my hand to pick up. 

The caller ID read Dani and I roll my eyes.

"Tell me you have a good reason for waking me up so early." I mumbled after I picked up.

"It's 14:45, Niall." she said.

"So?"

"Look I want to talk to you." she muttered. "Can you come to my place?" She sounded down. Did Liam do something last night?

"Okay." I hung up.

I looked around. Last night I fall asleep in the living room.

"How come there's absolutely nothing to eat here?!" Harry's groan came out of the kitchen.

"Check the cabinets." I looked down at myself. I'm fully clothed. "Hey Hazz, was Amy drunk last night?"

"Yeah." well that explains my headache. "FOOD!" He came rushing in the living room with a bag of chips.

"Gimme some!" I reached out my hand.

"Fuck off." he mumbled and sat on my legs, taking the remote and switching on the telly.

I frowned at him. "Ass." 

He pulled his tongue out at me and turned his attention at the show that was on now. Supernatural? I would love to stay and watch it but I gotta go to Dani's.

I got up and went to take a quick shower. I changed my clothes and headed out the door.

"I'm going to my sister." I informed Harry and ruffled his curls.

"Do that again and you're dead!" he threatened. I laughed and walked out.

**

"I'm home!" I yelled as I walked in Danielle's house. No answer. "Dani?" No answer. 

I walked around searching for my beloved sister when I heard sobs coming out of the bathroom. I frowned and opened the door. "What's up?"

"Did you drag Liam to a club last night?" 

She was sitting on the floor, hugging her knees close to her chest. Tears slowly spilling down her cheek. She didn't make and effort to look at me.

"Um yeah. Why?" I sat opposite her.

"Did you let him feed?" 

Shit. "Yeah."

She took a sharp inhale and looked up at me. "He told me everything."

It took me a little time to register what she just said. He said the girl kissed him, he didn't kiss back.

"He told me, he didn't kiss her back." 

She lowered her gaze and tears continued spilling down her face.

That bastard.

"Where is he?" I growled and saw her flinch.

"He's sleeping." she mumbled.

I got up and went upstairs. With one kick at the door of their bedroom, it flew open and revealed Liam sitting on the bed shocked.

I walked up at him, grabbed him by the collar and shoved him up against the wall. I lifted him up so his feet were no longer touching the ground and moved my hands to his throat, squeezing it tight.

"N-N-Niall." he choked out.

"You lied to me." I growled and kicked him in the guts.

He whimpered. "Niall p-p-please."