Benny thanks for the save!

Summary :
Your car stops you feel someone grab u in the end benny is your hero
***************{ BENNY} ****************
* car engine rummms* it breaks down, it stops.  " damn it " " hey you want me to give you a hand,  sweetheart. " said a dark voice.  You turn around and see a man you never seen before.  " I'm fine I'll just walk home " you say snarky.            " come on baby " he pulls your hand you try to pull away but he takes you by the wrist and pulls you in to the ally and corners you.  " come on I don't want to hurt you " he said brushing the hair out of your face  and putting it behind your ear. " I'm a hunter sam and deans sister I'll be fine. " " I don't  know who that is but they sound fierce  the way you said that baby" he said.  Then you see a man a familiar  man putting his finger on his mouth hushing you from yelling.  He kicked the man in the back and ended on the ground and started to beat him until he started to bleed which wasn't long.  " come on you wimp. " " get up.  " you finally see that it is benny and you tell him to stop " BENNY STOP RIGHT NOW!!!! " " HE TOUCHED YOU!!! " " you hardly know me you , just met me , benny " " ok so you are so cute I have to protect you " " you think I'm cute? " Yes " he pulls you in for a kiss " hold up we just met- shhh" " so what  if we just  met" " fine benny " " is anybody going to help me up "the man said groaning. " no ". Then soon as you knew you and benny where drinking at your house 🏚! 

****************{benny❤} **************