My Girl

"y/n, i'm sorry, they didn't mean to make you mad." trish said.

"please let me in y/n."

smoking cigarettes on the roof

5 minutes ago the other's were making fun of how y/n has a crush on someone in the group and were saying how it could've been trish since they knew y/n was lesbian.

"just go away, i don't wanna hear you right now." y/n said clearly angered.

"but y/n-"

"I SAID GO AWAY!" y/n yelled.

"...."

trish decided to open the door, only to find a messy room with a crying y/n.

trish lays down on the bed with y/n while also bringing y/n close to her chest.

you look so pretty and i love, this view

"it's true what they said, how i could've liked you and they were right." trish said.

"y-you mean, you like me?" y/n asked, afraid trish was just teasing.

"of course silly, i know you like me as well so don't try to hide i-"

we fell in love, in october,

y/n smashed her lips onto trish's and wraps her arms around her neck, trish also giving the kiss back.

as they melted into the kiss they didn't know the door was left open, the other member's were right there, watching trish and y/n.

that's why, i love fall, looking at the stars, admiring from afar

while they were doing that narancia couldn't hold it back anymore as he turned into a laughing mess, making trish break the kiss and turn her head to face the others in embarrassment while y/n covered her face in the blankets.

"hey! get out, now!" trish yelled.

the member's scrambled to run away, y/n looked up from the blankets.

"are they gone now?" y/n asked.

"heh yeah, sorry about that, forgot to close the door." trish said.

"it's okay, besides, i think it was time for them to see are true colors." y/n said.

my girl, my girl, my girl, my girl

"we should go to sleep, it's pretty late and you have a mission to go on tomorrow." trish told her.

"yeah, your right, are you going to sleep with me? or-"

"yes i'll sleep with you silly, plus, i want to stay close to my girl after all." trish

"i love you.......trish" Y/N said while drifting to sleep, hugging trish as well.

you will be my girl

"i love you too, my y/n."

A/n: yo sorry guys, i just didn't seem to get around to doing this at first but i didn't want to upset you guys, i also have been wanting to do this for such a long time now bc there is not much of this so i'm planning on making more in the future. so bye!