Prologue

ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

de·pres·sion
/dəˈpreSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
1.
feelings of severe despondency and dejection.
"self-doubt creeps in and that swiftly turns to depression"

lone·ly
/ˈlōnlē/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
sad because one has no friends or company.
"lonely old people whose families do not care for them"

Dᴇᴘʀᴇssᴇᴅ. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺

That's exactly how (Y/N) felt.
She never knew why they say those cruel words. Each sentence they say felt like knifes piercing through her heart.
Some say school is a safe place, but that's a 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐞. The Faculty are shitty and so was the students, but that doesn't make home any better. That place shouldn't even be considered as a home.

𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐬, 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬, and 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬.

To her the orphanage was never considered as a Home.

As depressed as (Y/N) was, she still had her safe place. Deep down in the basement in the orphanage where no one dares to go, there's a small boxed tv that holds A precious show to her.

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐈
The character Naruto, some how she could relate to him
𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬. 𝐍𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨.

𝐈𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

A lonely blond boy who lived alone in an old dusty Apartment had no family, no one to love, or no one to love him, had been shown nothing but hatred and revenge, just because he has something inside him that he couldn't control.
Only few people has shown kindness to the blond.
The nice Ramen man and his daughter, A kind Heiress, and A Emo rival. Even though the blond knows almost everyone hates him, he want𝐞𝐝 to be acknowledged by everyone. So he hid the pain with a grin, but one day his mask broke. He couldn't take it anymore.
𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫. He wasn't the same idiotic Raman loving boy everyone knew. He was someone else.

Or just his true self, that no one knew.

He still had had his happy place too, no it wasn't Raman, or pranking. It was a book, Not any book it was his first book given to him.

It was about a girl named (Y/N), he could somehow relate to her. 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬. 𝐍𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨.

He admired her, Sometimes he wished she was real.
And of course the book was called (𝐘/𝐍).

Two people both fiction, same feeling, same loneliness.

Even though in two lives in different dimensions
They are.....

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞.

Sorry I may or may have made some grammar mistakes ('-ω-')