Eɴᴛᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅɪᴍᴇɴsɪᴏɴ 

"Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʟᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇ"

(Y/N) POV
"Naruto I wish I could give you a big hug." I mumbled to myself, Making my way to the rusty drained out basement.

I find myself at the small, dusty Tv, neeling before it. I wipe a bit of dust off the screen, pressing the power button and inserted the Naruto DVD.

˙ǝʇɐɟ ɹnoʎ puᴉɟ

I turned my head and looked around.

I heard a voice.

This must be some prank right?
"Wha—" I couldn't process what was happening because I was sucked into a Tv.

˙ǝʇɐɯlnos ɹnoʎ puᴉɟ

In Konoha

Third person POV

Kakashi didn't sign up for this shit.
   First, his favorite student left the village. Now he was left with the other useless ones.
   Secondly, The demon brat hasn't been showing up at training, but that doesn't matters to Kakashi he could care less about it. The only Problem is that leaves him with the fan girl— oops I mean the useless "depressed" FG
(Fan girl)

And that brings us to the last shitty thing he has to deal with.
Currently Kakashi is carrying an unconscious female, he had not—so long ago found on the ground. Of course he was bring her to the hospital, then alerting the Hokage but he rather read some 𝘐𝘤𝘩𝘢 𝘐𝘤𝘩𝘢 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘦.

Bringing this Female to the hospital and signing forms was a drag. Especially having to deal with the Grandma Hokage was even worst. With every word she spoke Kakashi died little inside.

Second Person
Your eyes fluttered open, but winested at the bright light Piercing through the hospital window.
'Where am I?' You thought. Sitting up from the oddly comfortable bed, you looked the room. The room was white, everything was white,from the sealing to the floor.

"Ahh, so now your awake," The familiar voice spoke, coming from the room's entrance

"How about you tell me your name, I've never seen you around here." The voice continued.

It was a woman, she looked to be in her 20's. She had long, light blonde hair and a purple diamond on her forehead, She had hazel eyes, and a chubby face.
She was indeed tall and slim, maybe the perfect woman. (She also has some large melons)

Nothing came out of your mouth, but a sound...
.
.
.
.
.
.

"EHH!?!"

————————————————————————————
(A/N)
So let's be honest Kakashi is being a bitch :/

But don't worry I'm going to force character development on him.

Sorry if my description wasn't good.
:( I really need to work on it.

Please give me feedback :)