<<SC>> Bakugo: New Year's

This was a little something I wrote yesterday. Happy New Year everyone! Here goes a scenario for our favorite explodo boy :)

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Come on Katsu pleaseeeee?" You were practically begging at this point. You pulled your very annoyed boyfriend's hand in an attempt to convince him to go with you. The two of you were currently at the male's dorm room, sitting cross-legged side by side, and you kept begging Katsuki to reconsider his opinion. The male wasn't budging one bit though.

Class 1-A had been planning this awesome New Year's party and obviously, you both had been invited as well, being part of the class and all. Bakugo didn't seem at all interested though, and opted for greeting the new year in the comforts of his own dorm room. Of course, that did not sit well with you, and thus, kept pestering him to go.

"Fuck off already. I told you, I'm not going to that stupid shitshow" Bakugo stated firmly through gritted teeth, removing your grip from his arms. You pouted and hugged him again. "Noooo! You have to come! It's the last party of the decade bro!" You winked, only to cause him to push you off from the bed.

"No" He flat out rejected you, shifting around so that he laid down on his bed and had his back facing your direction.

It's not like he didn't want to go, he just thought it was gonna be bothersome to go to a party when he could be sleeping perfectly. He wouldn't dare make his girlfriend upset though, so his crimson eyes slightly glanced in your direction, widening at the sight.

Your lips were pressed into a thin line, your expression appearing disheartened as you looked down at your hands resting on your thighs. You didn't know what to do to convince Bakugo to go. Maybe it was better like that...?

'No...'

You suddenly looked up with a boost of confidence, causing the boy to jerk his face away, but not in time for you to not to see him. You smiled and leaned over to his ear, making sure to speak as low as possible.

"If you come with me, I'll make sure to reward you later"

Your whisper caused the male to shiver slightly. 'Fuck..' He immediately thought, that offer sounded far too tempting for the boy to resist. He looked back at you, locking eyes with your piercing gaze. A sly smirk played on your lips as you batter your eyes innocently. Bakugo cursed under his breath before fully turning around to face you.

He leaned in close to kiss you, but was stopped by a finger on his lips. Causing him to frown and glare at you. Your smirk simply widened. "If you want your kiss so badly, you might as well come to the party and claim it"

***

"I can't believe I actually let you drag me into this dumb shit..." Bakugo groaned, stuffing his hands in his pockets. He was far too annoyed for this, but he had finally agreed to go with you to the party.

"Oh come on Katsuki, it'll be fun! I promise!" You smiled. The male growled and simply latched onto your hand, a tiny blush creeping onto his ears after that small action. You looked at your boyfriend lovingly and pressed your lips to his cheek. "Thank you for coming with me" You smiled warmly.

Bakugo took in your expression of adoration and sighed, averting his gaze and nodding. The two of you walked inside the place of the event. The loud music and voices of the crowds could already be heard from their position, but as soon as they walked inside, they somehow became even louder.

You gazed in awe at all the decorations, dearly admiring all the work Mina and the others had put into this place. You would've helped setting up the place, but the long task of convincing Bakugo to come with you took literally all day.