★ 1

Warning: This Chapter contains the use of alcohol but no side effects. 

•••

The Stranger Things Series came to an end, leaving the cast on their own way to more appearances in films and shows.

All the cast have done so, they have been in more movies and some in new popular series. Though, that's a different story for Finn Wolfhard.

After Stranger Things came to an end, Finn came crashing down with it. It wasn't because people disliked him it's due to the pressure that got to him. He needed a break but drugs and alcohol was his only way out. No one knew how to help him...

•••

"You have 2 interviews tomorrow in LA, You also have a meeting with some agency's -"

  Sitting down in my bean bag with some vodka in my hand, my bloodshot eyes look up to the girl who tries her best to keep me in shape.

Her voice is background noise; the sound of buses and cars going passed are louder than her along with the sound of ringing in my ear strains me.

My vision becomes less clear and more blurry as I look out the wide window of my apartment to the city below me.

I take two long sips out of the transparent bottle before I interrupted her.

"-Why do I even need to go to these stupid interviews, they're total bullshit," I say clearly but not make eye contact towards Tess.

"Finn...I know, I get it-"

"-That's the thing," I chuckled at her words as I struggled to stand up, wobbling everywhere about to fall straight forward. "Tess, you-you don't," I continued saying now with my hands holding onto her shoulder and putting all my weight in her.

"My job right now is to make sure you're okay," Tess said strictly snatching the bottle out of my bare hand and pushing back into the bean bag to sit down.

"Finn, I'm trying to convince the public that you're mentally okay and that there is nothing wrong with you. That's hard man, it's hard when I know you're broken inside." She said as she walks towards the kitchen to place the bottle on the counter away from me.

Tess is like my big sister, with my family not here she's the one that looks after me...well tries at least.

"Finn, there is also something else. I'm getting you a girlfriend to help straighten you out." She sighs, knowing that I wouldn't take this well. I mean I'm not.

I turn around towards the kitchen and away from the big window. I give her the look of 'Are you fucking with me'. I mean is she.

"You aren't serious right, what's a girlfriend gonna help me with-, hold that thought, what do I even need help with!" I inform her like she's a five year old.

"I knew you won't agree to this but I've made a deal with someone," she softly says as she walks towards me. "Finn, the rate of your drinking habits and drug use have gone too high. I mean you may be doing some when I'm not here and that's just adding to it." Her face now has a concern expression.

"The girl is coming here, later on, I believe she can help with your addictions, and I'm meaning this the nicest way possible."

I didn't say a word, I couldn't. I had nothing to say. The room was now silent, the only sound you could hear was from the outside world.

•••

I sit on my Ikea bed scrolling through the Instagram pages of famous people which is mostly the one and only, Finn Wolfhard.

I've had a dream ever since I was little to become an actor through getting roles is hard especially when you're not what they are looking for. I'm now 16 and still hope to become that actor one day.

Starship were meant to fly~, hands up and touch the- ♪

"Hello?" I said accepting the call and putting the cold phone screen on my ear.

"y/n, have I got news for you!"  The girl on the other side of the phone says.

"Flo, what is it?" I scream with anticipation putting her on speaker.

"Pack your fucking bag, your career is off to New York!"

"Your crackhead mind didn't do something stupid did it?"

"y/n, sweetie you know this crackhead mind is a great businesswoman so you shouldn't worry. See you at the airport in 2 hours." 

I could feel that she had her signature smirk on as she ended that call.

I guess my wishes are coming true?

•••

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I actually really enjoyed writing Finn's part as a lot. I mean my grammar and shit was bad so sorry if that made you not want to read oops 🤷‍♂️

This was also really short lol