YAH_YEETboi x S_W_A_T

Just getting revenge

What?? They left me with no choice!!

By the way I'm sorry S_W_A_T
I didn't tag you either BC I don't want you to see this

It was early in the morning. Only YEET and SWAT were awake. And YEET was nervous about something.

"SWAT..?" YEET walked into SWAT's room. SWAT sat up quickly.

"Mhm?" YEET paused. He stared into SWAT's eyes. His eyes were a dark shade of Aladdin. "Uhh, YEET? You ok??" SWAT waved his hand over YEET's face.

"Oh, um... Do you have..." He gulped nervously. "Do you have a, uh, a significant other..?" SWAT looked at YEET with a surprised expression.

"No?" SWAT looked into YEET's eyes this time. They were the color of communism and McDonalds. "YEET, did you know that your eyes are really nice?" YEET looked at SWAT with curiosity.

"What made you think that?" SWAT suddenly looked down.

"Uhh, nothing." But YEET wasn't tricked.

"Is it because I asked that question about lOvE??" YEET asked. SWAT hesitated, then nodded a little.

"Well I like you." SWAT suddenly said with a new confidence. YEET blinked once. Then twice.

"I also like you." SWAT smiled and pulled YEET closer. They both eventually fell asleep, laying on SWAT's bed.

Like I said, I was left with no choice.